Sunday Footy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

yazman78

What a day. Woke up to a nice chilly morning in Auckland, had a shower, put my Manly jersey on, had brekkie and am now counting down to 5 p.m. NZ time to watch a great match, a match where we will make a statement to the rest of the NRL and show who will fly higher then the Hayne plane.

Urrddgh still drunk. Going back to bed

Had the worst night in the world, one of those throw up all night ones.

Whats worse is I didn't even drink, so I think it was the chicken I ate. Now getting readying, having a light breakfast then going to head via the train to the game.

Beauty, have woken up with the excitement of a Sunday afternoon game, and a bit nervous about the result which is normally a good sign

Fill in an hour on here before the Footy show and Roast, then another hour to kill before the Warriors game leading into ours, can't wait

Woke up to a nice sunny day in Gosford, had my bacon & eggs and getting ready to head down to Bluetongue. Has come over a little overcast in the last 1/2 hour but should be perfect conditions for a great game of footy. Eagles by 12

Leaving sunny Sydney now to head up the coast
Hope it stays like this throughout the afternoon and a good game.

Imagine if this game was at brookie this arvo
Full House, sunday arvo at brookie ( we can only imagine)
Anyway good luck to boys today 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6