Sunday games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep that leveled it out, funny though how since that call every single one has gone the Sharks way and they have taken the game away to 20-0

It is absolutely stupid though that they can view that call and not change it yet I remember back to one if our games where the refs awarded a line dropout, the video ref had a look and all of a sudden that call was overturned to a 20m restart

mickqld said:
Yeah come on Newcastle. That way if we sneek into 2nd with the Rorters third we get the home final against the Rorters........ON THEIR HOME GROUND. Wake up NRL you are a f**king joke.

Whilst the SFS is not our home ground, we do have a great Finals record there.:shy:

The new McIntyre System gives the highest place finishers home games for both weekends of the finals.

So having Manly finish in the top 3 with Souths and Roosters would mean that we would not have to travel to Melbourne or Newcastle or Auckland should we lose the first semi.

The finals positioning is well in Manly's hands now:angel:

Holy **** !! What a shot from Tagatese

Scummy Bill puts a shoulder charge on Mason that goes unpunished !

Sharks doing a big job on Penrith

Another shoulder charge from Scummy straight into Masons head

Interesting to see what the judiciary make of it

You weird bastard lol

A carney special sees Sharks win 38-10, and a Jennings intercept is the difference at ht in Newcastle, 12-6 roosters

Roosters up 18-12 with 12 to go, Newcaslte been camped on their line for a while and have just taken the 2

Penalty count 14-6 Newcastle

Boyd Cordner seals the game, he is going to be some player in a few years time

Buderus still plays damn good footy for his age as well

i was told sbw made a shoulder charge hit ...

was it bad ??? was it put on report ???

worth a suspension ???

thanks in advance

If Dugan got a week for his SBW should be looking at 3-4 at least, probably won't happen though

O'Donnell has Mason down low and SBW came in with a shoulder and cleaned him up square in the head

Kiwi Eagle said:
If Dugan got a week for his SBW should be looking at 3-4 at least, probably won't happen though

O'Donnell has Mason down low and SBW came in with a shoulder and cleaned him up square in the head

Lol...spoken like a true SBW hater.

I think he'll get a week maximum.

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

They were fairly clear shoulder charges to the melon would incur big penalties, guess that gets tested now with a golden boy producing one :)

Kiwi Eagle said:
bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

They were fairly clear shoulder charges to the melon would incur big penalties, guess that gets tested now with a golden boy producing one :)

Keep your hatred of SBW out of it. Richie Fa'aoso only got a week for a much worse shot on Ashley Harrison .

I like SBW. I think he's cool. He should wear a white t-shirt and a leather jacket like the Fonz. That would suit him.

That was a head clash, classed as dangerous contact, not as a shoulder charge which they brought in after that and said it would be treated more severely

Josh Dugan got a week for a hit to a mid section that wasn't even a shoulder charge, this was a blatant shoulder charge, no attempt at all to wrap an arm around, that collected the opponent in the head

Hatred or not, it is far worse than the joke of a week that Dugan got

Fluffy said:
accidental head clash far worse???

Oh yeah you are right. I forgot that it was a head clash. I just remembered that he was suspended for the shoulder charge and that Harrison was knocked cold. I stand corrected.

Pretty sure I saw another one earlier from SBW that didn't even rate a mention. He used to be famous for those shoulder hits, maybe they are creeping back into his game.

KOMORI said:
5 minutes HANG ON WARRIORS!!!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Storm really tossed that one away

Let's go get 3rd spot tomorrow !!

mickqld said:
HappilyManly said:
Love watching the Warriors :)
Favourite part was the Leuluai try under the post with Slater and Smith on top of him :D

Manly 3rd with a bullet :idea:

C'arn Drugcastle!

Yeah come on Newcastle. That way if we sneek into 2nd with the Rorters third we get the home final against the Rorters........ON THEIR HOME GROUND. Wake up NRL you are a f**king joke.

manlyfan76 said:
That was an entertaining game, I was cheering on the Warriors and now the storm are 4 wins and 5 loses on the road this year.

eelcatcher said:
3rd spot is ours for the taking tomorrow!! We really got to smash those Tigpies!

HappilyManly said:
mickqld said:

Whilst the SFS is not our home ground, we do have a great Finals record there.:shy:

The new McIntyre System gives the highest place finishers home games for both weekends of the finals.

So having Manly finish in the top 3 with Souths and Roosters would mean that we would not have to travel to Melbourne or Newcastle or Auckland should we lose the first semi.

The finals positioning is well in Manly's hands now:angel:

Come on Manly fans. Lets get the chant going for our boys to leapfrog Melbourne into third spot!!! MANLY! MANLY! MANLY!

Lets just focus on claiming third spot before we set our sights on the possibility of sneaking into the top two if the roosters were to drop a game. The roosters are still five points ahead of us so lets cross that bridge when we get to it. We just need to focus on maintaining third spot once we get it back.

Kiwi Eagle said:
torana355 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Have gone for Newcastle 1-12 @ $4.25 instead

You really think the Knights can win??? I give them no chance.

Yep I think they are absolute specials up there at home today

On fire KE haha. I went Cows and Drags so far this weekend so can't talk! Nothing like a footie result to make us mugs and keep bookies living in the Eastern Suburbs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6