Sunday Roast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie Brawler

Reserve Grader
Yeah/Nah segment today: Should Blake Ferguson be registered before June 30 to play for the Roosters this season?

Hooper: Yes - out for a year now, long enough
TK: No - guilty of sexual assault and also recklessly damaged Raiders and Blues 2013 chances. Should miss at least a full season.

TK was laughed down by Finch and Gilbert with comments like "If you ran a club you wouldn't have any players left" and unbelievably "The Roosters did a good job with Toddy Carney. Everyone deserves a SECOND chance" from Finch!

Seriously guys? Not a great look for the game's image.

Surely they also trotted out the 'boys will be boys' and 'these days there's too much media scrutiny' lines?

They also said he's carrying a serious leg injury that would probly keep him unavailable (even if the Chooks got him registered by midnight tomorrow).

So he looks like being out for more than a year, 18 months in fact (since he was banished mid-season last year).

Keep him out forever the game doesn't need him and it sends a great message.

I'm happy to see Wicks get another shot but Ferguson won't even admit he's done anything wrong or take any responsibility for his actions.

Finch laughing hystericaly - whilst TK was saying that a Judge had upheald his conviction of sexually assaulting a woman, just this week - has done more damage to the NRL's image with women, than Carney's photo :mad:

The Fergie issue is twofold, one the Raiders being dudded and two the Salary Cap being manipulated by the Rorters.
He is a SOO Player, so what nominal value is he on according to the Salary Cap man ?

I quite like Finch and his comments, but his carry on on the show was ridiculous. I don't know why they have TK on that Roast. They never listen to a word he has to say, Tim 'I think I'm good' Gilbert just ridicules him every week and tries to make him look stupid.

Now don't get me wrong TK can be a tool at the best of times, but he's entitled to his opinion (and in this case I agree with him), but Gilbert always gets the others to gang up on him.

Bring back Andrew Voss

eagles2win said:
Put in to perspective Ray Lewis murdered a guy and still played NFL

Yeah Nah....Not quite mate.

There was a young man and woman tragically murdered. Lewis was implicated, along with another male he was with.

Ultimately unproven and acquitted.

As bad as it looked on the surface, we need to be careful with people's reputations. Especially when it's such a shocking and serious situation.

Not saying he wasn't involved, it was decided legally, there was no proof that he was.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7