Sunia Turuva

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Young Hoppa for me also, hoping he can earn a ramp up on his junior contract into the 30 this season he is one of the standouts from NSW cup.

I think the club could look at Corey Paix he is a highly rated number 9 coming through at the Donkeys, has a contract for 2025 but he could be getting frustrated there.
Coming through?He’s 24,played 44 games and Walters doesn’t rate him anymore.Manly already have a “good” balance of experience and youth in the no.9 role.Broncos are just waiting for Blake Mozer to mature and they’ve got their long term 9.He’s the player every club should be chasing if they want a dummy half

Coming through?He’s 24,played 44 games and Walters doesn’t rate him anymore.Manly already have a “good” balance of experience and youth in the no.9 role.Broncos are just waiting for Blake Mozer to mature and they’ve got their long term 9.He’s the player every club should be chasing if they want a dummy half
Yes Blake Mozer he is one they are talking about, though I stand by my note on Paix, there are a few that rate him at the Donkeys..

Walter’s may be off him I haven’t heard that one, I don’t think we have a good balance of nines in the squad, Humphries they are trialling in the nine, Gordie he is a nine and off contract this year along with Humphries and Lawton who the club are still willing to release if he gets a decent deal in the super league.

I think we are short on a nine for next season.

Turuva is a top little player.

I will be surprised if there isn't a club out there again willing to offer him the fullback jersey. And the extra $$$ that position brings.

He knocked back the No 1 jersey at the Dolphin when they were trying to put a brand new list together. He's short in height, but his stature in the game has only increased over the last 18 months.

I really rate this bloke and think he is only going to get better, very similar in fact with powerful carries to To'o, not as strong but quicker and will only get more powerful in coming years and be up with the most diminant wingers in the comp.
I know our salary cap is not massive, but there are players on decent coin not even making the top 17 atm, so there's a few dollars there.
I was in Manly over the weekend and disappointed to hear a big money player is not super motivated directly from a trainer and will struggle to get out of Blacktown without an attitude change and unfortunately even with talent, the ability will never allow a player to reach their potential.
Anyways I rate Turuva big time and reckon he will gain his team Massive advantage and momentum with his punching runs and Penrith can only pay him $350,000, so he won't be there in 2025 and would love to have him at Manly as feel he would add that punch on early tackles and returns which is so important in the modern

I really rate this bloke and think he is only going to get better, very similar in fact with powerful carries to To'o, not as strong but quicker and will only get more powerful in coming years and be up with the most diminant wingers in the comp.
I know our salary cap is not massive, but there are players on decent coin not even making the top 17 atm, so there's a few dollars there.
I was in Manly over the weekend and disappointed to hear a big money player is not super motivated directly from a trainer and will struggle to get out of Blacktown without an attitude change and unfortunately even with talent, the ability will never allow a player to reach their potential.
Anyways I rate Turuva big time and reckon he will gain his team Massive advantage and momentum with his punching runs and Penrith can only pay him $350,000, so he won't be there in 2025 and would love to have him at Manly as feel he would add that punch on early tackles and returns which is so important in the modern game.
Hey Mate, thanks for that post. I know you cant and wont give up your source and I am not asking you too but I think we all can guess who the highly paid player is, without mentioning names. Maybe its time for both parties to part ways for the good of everyone. If he cant get motivated to fight his way back into the top grade then maybe a fresh start somewhere else might do him the world of good and will help us out as well. He is playing like he doesnt want to be here anyway, so its not doing anyone any good. Anyway thats my take on it all, cheers legend. P.S We need another song buddy from you lol

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8