Sunil Ambris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Windies touring here at the moment and this bloke debuted batting at 6, what a start to his career

Debut innings, 1st ball, steps on stumps, out hit wicket

Innings 2, didn't make many, 1st test runs come from a top edge that goes for 6

Innings 3, steps on stumps again, out hit wicket

Innings 4, 6th ball he faces hits him on the arm, can't continue, X-rays show a broken arm

Hope test cricket improves for the bloke from here, 1 of the most unusual starts to a career I can remember !!

Windies touring here at the moment and this bloke debuted batting at 6, what a start to his career

Debut innings, 1st ball, steps on stumps, out hit wicket

Innings 2, didn't make many, 1st test runs come from a top edge that goes for 6

Innings 3, steps on stumps again, out hit wicket

Innings 4, 6th ball he faces hits him on the arm, can't continue, X-rays show a broken arm

Hope test cricket improves for the bloke from here, 1 of the most unusual starts to a career I can remember !!
Heard about this poor bugger the other day before his latest episode.
I watched some of that the other night, the windies look like they can bowl OK but bat like sh*t.

Poor bloke!
It's a sign of the times for the Windies. They once had a guy called Lawrence Rowe who, if I recall correctly, began his Test career with a double century and a century in the same Test!

Heard about this poor bugger the other day before his latest episode.
I watched some of that the other night, the windies look like they can bowl OK but bat like sh*t.

Can't play the short ball at all, Wagner cleaned them up in his first spell of the series and they couldn't decide whether to attack all out or defend after that

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2