Sunshine Coast Falcons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Apparently the Dogs merger has fallen through.

And the Falcons are already in talks with another NRL club.

So could we see a joining of the birds or prey...

eagles2win said:

It failed last time because the local government bailed out on it's promise to build the Strickland stadium at kawana.

Unless that changes then there is no point in being involved. Had that stadium gone up we would have had one of the best playing areas and subsequent strongest QLD cup teams

Dan said:
eagles2win said:

It failed last time because the local government bailed out on it's promise to build the Strickland stadium at kawana.

Unless that changes then there is no point in being involved. Had that stadium gone up we would have had one of the best playing areas and subsequent strongest QLD cup teams

Based on locals maybe not.
I'd say Souths Logan would be a stronger choice.

Dan said:
eagles2win said:

I thought it fell through when the NSWRL dictated to the Manly club that they couldn't use the SSCSE as their reserve grade option, and had bring a reserve grade team back into the NSW comp?

Hamster Huey said:
Dan said:
eagles2win said:

I thought it fell through when the NSWRL dictated to the Manly club that they couldn't use the SSCSE as their reserve grade option, and had bring a reserve grade team back into the NSW comp?

Correct.

From the Sunshine Coast Daily 2010 archives:

"Manly set to fight for Coast"

"Manly board backs Coast tie"

"Sea Eagles lose Manly link"

What would you get if you mated a Falcon with a Sea Eagle?

An underwater car ? This might re-invigorate the MH370 search . . .

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6