Super Hero Rnd 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its a ****ed up idea and Manly are yet again turning rugby league into a circus :mad::swear::banghead:

Leave the gimmicks to other forms of entertainment FFS :punch:

Pride in our Jersey should be instilled into all Fans and Players @:cool:

We should get rid of Wolverine, and be Ghost Rider. Back from the dead both on and off the park, and destroying anyone in our way in that process :)

A mate reckons we get Hawkeye this time. which makes about as much sense as playing in parra colours. Basicallly a storm jersey would be the result this time if thats the case. Hopefully he's full of it.

Its Round 21, up at Gosford against the Broncos - so at least Brookie will not be tainted by a Manly Team in kiddies costumes @:cool:

Considering the cash flow issue which resulted in the club asking for an advance from the NRL it odes not look like we are in a position to dictate

Considering the cash flow issue which resulted in the club asking for an advance from the NRL it odes not look like we are in a position to dictate
It weakens the Manly Brand, with each and every version of a Jersey.
But its a private Club now, so the Owners can dilute our heritage at will.:mad:

Will it be a silhouette jersey so we can have 15 different alternate silhouette jerseys this year???

It weakens the Manly Brand, with each and every version of a Jersey.
But its a private Club now, so the Owners can dilute our heritage at will.:mad:

Brand should be more than just about a visual image (although that is a factor). It really does shock me that every NRL club does not have a full time brand manager

It has been downhill since the wolverine jersey.

Maybe some ironstine will come up with a superhero for us that wears storm colours this year. Or norths

How about this bloke?
9780987129918.jpg

You know, I am not against Manly being involved in another Super Hero round.....but.....not if it means a repeat of actually playing in another clubs colours.

The maroon and white have to be the main colours of any jumper we play in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6