Super six membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Are they mad bringing this out now - I like the concept but poor timing membership team

Unless our boys start putting the effort on the field no one will have a bar of this

And super 6- we don't have one at the present stage

Matt Ballin and Brett Stewart would like to introduce you to our new Sea Eagles Super 6 Game Membership!

The 6 game package allows Members general admission access to any 6 of our remaining games at Brookvale Oval and is the most flexible way to make it to as much football as possible.

From just $119 for adults, it’s a great way to support our club and help us on our journey to 13,000 Members in 2015!

Additional benefits & inclusions of the package:

- Exclusive 2015 Member Cap

- 2015 Membership Card

- 2015 Keyring

- 2015 Bumper Sticker

- 2015 Lanyard

- Regular exclusive Members ‘The Inside Swoop’ e-Newsletter

- 10% discount on all Sea Eagles Merchandise

- 10% discount on Sea Eagles home game tickets for family and friends

- Priority purchase period for all Major Rugby League fixtures including SOO and Grand Final

10 out of 10 for trying!!

To be fair, people will still go to games, still buy memberships , however just not as many.

Timing is everything :rolleyes:

The delivery by Snake and Matty was as smooth as our Team’s onfield performance :(

Can’t see Manly getting a 50% increase in the 9k Members that we have so far :cool:

The delivery by Snake and Matty was as smooth as our Team’s onfield performance :(

Can’t see Manly getting a 50% increase in the 9k Members that we have so far :cool:

Id be surprised if we got to 10k this year and about 20-25% down on last year.

I really feel sorry for the membership team, but I guess they can only but try.

11082640_1639478356285504_39614782537968943_n.jpg

Smoking :D

Another 2k so-called Fans to cheer on the Mighty Eagles, along with a 2.4 million Cap surplus to entice new Loyalists :clap:

I was about to say we already have well over 10k members.
And the membership team shouldn't just give up because we're in a rut, good on them for this great offer. Could give a few wary fans a cheap nudge to go to the games.

I whinged to the membership team in November last year about not having a 6 game membership. They told me that I could "recharge" my 3 game membership for $50 so it wasn't needed. Now they decide it is needed :wondering: I hope the take up rate is ok...

It would have been nice if this sort of membership was offered at the start of the season, we need to have broader membership options to cater for all fans needs. I love my current 10 games at Brooky season ticket and membership that really works out well for me. I would love us to have extra options like for our fans in SE Queensland, a 3 game membership for 1 or maybe 2 games up there and one or 2 games in Sydney if they need to visit. I have a similar membership with my AFL club, The Carlton Blues, I get to see them play up here for 2 games and 1 game in Melbourne when I visit.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2