SUPERCOACH 2011 GENeral Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Supercoach is now active go to the link below (2010 username and password still work)
http://nrlfantasy.dailytelegraph.com.au/
and click join league code below
(League invite code: 256124)

*Dan is it possible to have a fantasy league sub section created*

Re: SUPERCOACH Silvertails Cup

Hi everyone. I bring good news and bad news. The good news is that SuperCoach has launched for 2011! The bad news is that the prices I quoted on this blog last week were totally recalculated by Vapormedia yesterday aftrnoon. Apart from players on rookie rates, all the prices have gone up - but, in the main, not by much (only a few grand here and there). The exception is Dallas Johnson, whose price has been totally revised from a very appealing $158,000 to a bank-busting $261,800. Nonetheless, there are still some great buys for 2011. Here’s my top five.

1) Chris Houston, Knights, back row ($94,300):
A brilliant worker who has been a $270,000 player in the past. But the former Dragon returns to the NRL at just $94,000 after a self-imposed exile due to illegal drugs charges, which were dropped.

2) Shane Shackleton, Eels, back row ($102,500):
Shackleton ripped his hamstring off the bone in round one last year. But he has healed well and has plenty of opportunity this year with the departures of Nathan Cayless and Feleti Mateo. He starts incredibly cheap at $102,500 – and should rise to at least $200,000.

3) Jeremy Smith, Sharks, back row/five-eighth ($220,900):
Smith was the Dragons’ best player during the finals series last year. But his end-of-season heroics camouflage the fact he only played lightly during the regular season, meaning he starts quite cheap at $216,700. Smith will get plenty more game time at a weak Sharks roster and could rise into the high $200,000s or low $300,000s if his injury curse does not strike. Also available at five-eighth.

4) Nathan Fien, Dragons, front row ($117,400):
In a similar boat to Smith in that he starred during the final series, but barely played for the Dragons during the regular season, meaning he starts very cheap. He should rise to about the $200,000 mark, especially considering the retirement of Luke Priddis.

5) Feleti Mateo, Warriors, back row/five-eighth ($311,800):
Mateo ended last year on $369,000, but starts at just $311,800 this year. His brilliant end to last season was achieved while only playing 50 minutes per game. Mateo should be given much more responsibility – and minutes - after moving to the Warriors. Available as a five-eighth and has byes that fall well.

As in another forum for this?

There is still more fantasy comps than this, nrlceo, the foxsports, nrl dreamteam & a few others
maybe a combined fantasy/tipping section
cheers

6 spots left in SC

yeah I will put something up. Would love to find an APi to tie some of it back into the site

I'm in! it really is a great way to waist a couple of hours thru the year

In sad news for all players i am going to give it a miss this year (there goes your "banker" game)

Ha ha Kurt Gidley is the top rated fullback! Roll on jokes!

Someone make a league and put the code in!

Ive got like the epicest team that could be epic

Once Group 2 Silvertails cup gets full ill announce my squad
I proud of it lol

And $16.5k cap room to spare

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9