SUPERCOACH- 40nil Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
8bySzDV9.jpeg

B2WZXagn.jpeg

Thanks Berkeley.

How is I have scored the most points in the league but only finished 6th.

Seems to me there are some real lucky players in this league, especially Jonesy.

I am coming out to get you guys.

bob dylan link said:
Thanks Berkeley.

How is I have scored the most points in the league but only finished 6th.

Seems to me there are some real lucky players in this league, especially Jonesy.

I am coming out to get you guys.
tractorboy link said:
I'm in a bit of trouble me thinks

I reckon you have a good shot at beating Jonesy this week, your scores have been similar the last few weeks.

Scratch that, i wasn't lucky i have scored the most points in the league LOL look @ the numbers...

Got 3 trades left as well not sure if i will save them for this week, next week or the GF...

I've had a good run the last few weeks which has got me in the finals, u never know. As i said to Jonesy on facebook 8th has beaten 1st in the past, ok this is a computer game and not the NRL but i have to have some hope.

Jonesyv2 link said:
Scratch that, i wasn't lucky i have scored the most points in the league LOL look @ the numbers...

Got 3 trades left as well not sure if i will save them for this week, next week or the GF...

I was talking about total points. My 22237 beats your 21332 which is fifth in our league.

And only 3 trades left??? 

Jonesyv2 link said:
Non league rounds, i didn't even bother swapping out SOO players.

Very wise, I think.

My plan was to win the whole thing, and I was very successful in those non-league rounds. I have saved my trades to late and still have a good few up my sleeve, but just wasted on on Ben Lowe last week.

One slip now and I am history.  Sounds familiar.

God luck to you guys, and may the best team win

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4