SUPERCOACH FINALS CUP Free (bragging Rights Apply)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
NRL SUPERCOACH SILVERTAILS FINALS CUP

To join SC ST FINALS CUP private league:

If you've NOT YET REGISTERED:

Simply click on the link below:

http://nrlfantasyfinals.dailytelegraph.com.au/?p=register&iid=581

and register. Once registered, follow the instructions to select your team and then go to the League page to view SC ST FINALS CUP private league, of which you will be a part of.

OR
If you're ALREADY REGISTERED

you can join SC STleague manually, by logging in and following the "CREATE/JOIN" link from your league page. Enter the code

LEAGUE CODE: 872839

to join. You can play in up to TEN leagues.

• The The Daily Telegraph Nissan NRL SuperCoach Finals game is designed to be challenging, but easy to learn. The following section should answer any questions you have about the game.
  • Take the role of coach and selector and choose the ultimate team from Australia's best footy players for the 2015 NRL Finals Series. Working within a salary cap, select a squad of 13 players each week.
  • In each week of the finals, the real-life performance of your selected players will contribute points to your team total. You'll be able to make unlimited changes for each and every week of the 2015 Finals Series.
  • Full results, detailed statistics, private league standings and other information will appear online within hours of the completion of each week of finals matches.
  • Take on your friends and colleagues by setting up and entering up to 10 unlimited-size private or public leagues, and/or setting up direct, head-to-head rivalries.

Sorry Berks.
Where is the create/join button? I am on the leagues page but cannot find the button (remembering I am a mere male)

image.jpg
Once you log in you should see

Hey Berks. Can my son play too? He is keen for a go. Can I use the same email address to register him or does it need to be different?

Hey Berks - is it full lockout tonight or is it rolling lockout? Just wondering about Parker & whether I can trade him if he pulls out tomorrow?
Also is this comp knockout?
cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4