Superleague GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
roosters v wigan next wcc. Watched the superleague gf and the difference in standard was quite shocking -- things seem to be going backwards here in the uk not forwards based on that. The defence of warrington was nothing short of pitiful for a GF. The speed of the game and the intensity was not in the same universe.

I think the warriors are spending way too much money for tomkins; good player but could be crumpled to pieces in the nrl if someone like jwh or lima or matai or whoever gets hold of him.

Ian Martin tragic said:
roosters v wigan next wcc. Watched the superleague gf and the difference in standard was quite shocking -- things seem to be going backwards here in the uk not forwards based on that. The defence of warrington was nothing short of pitiful for a GF. The speed of the game and the intensity was not in the same universe.

I think the warriors are spending way too much money for tomkins; good player but could be crumpled to pieces in the nrl if someone like jwh or lima or matai or whoever gets hold of him.

Catching him is going to be the problem. Bloke has Snake like speed pre knees going.

From memory we're going to have to play Warrington as well.

Runners up play Runners up

Nrl premiers play ESL premiers - something special could happen here : Roosters were Minor Premiers and Premiers playing Wigan that won the Super League and Challenge Cup so can really decide who's best.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6