Support this petition for change in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with the content but I can't support a poorly written petition where the author hasn't bothered to use spell check before they expect to be taken seriously.

what spelling mistakes ?
We the undersigned are angry at the direction the game of Rugby League has taken. There are 16 teams in this competition each & everyone of them has been effected in some way from the disgraceful refereeing decisions, bias televison rights, rorting, salary cap issues this is naming just a few problems.
The standard of the referreeing is pitiful the referees are not held accountable & teams are suffering. A massive clean up is needed. The undersigned are worried for the future of Rugby League, its a great game please dont let it die. Regardless of which team you support we need to stick together on this to save the great game of Rugby League. Please sign this petition if you feel the passion for the greatest game. The public want to be involved in reshaping the game into one that we are all proud of. Feel free to add your comments.

Moops link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=184966.msg289151#msg289151 date=1283239448]
No but I just saw a couple of errors LOL

A couple? Geez, if my 10 year old students wrote like this there would be hell to pay!
[/quote]

Maybe a keyboard with no commas,stops,or any other punctuation symbols!
I wouldn't be putting my name to this childishly written rubbish.

Agree with the sentiment, but you're not going to get anywhere official with obvious grammar and spelling mistakes.

How about a petition for 500 lashes with a bullwhip for Livermore,Bennet and Ribot? Thats gettting to the core of the problem.Then we can arrange further public floggings for the cane toad instigators and perpetuators.

Who is this being sent to? the NRL? An independent commission is reported to be taking over running the game from as early as 1 November . . . Does anyone seriously think Gallop would read that and decide to consult 'the public'? I understand the sentiment, especially frustration with match officials, but . . .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7