Supporter crash tackles Jared Maxwell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25524531-5018866,00.html

A supporter crash tackles Jared Maxwell at the West Tigers v Broncos match tonight.

Re: Supporter tackles Jared Maxwell

I think we should have this done to all of these pink clad clowns.

Typical thing you would expect from the place my fiance was born and bred. ****ing westies, you can take the girl out of "c-town" but you can't take "c-town" out of the girl

supporters should be able to do this more often.

Maxwell deserved it, called a few shockers already

The NRL ought to put up stocks at every ground and when a referee stuffs up a game (which is every game) the fans get to throw rotten fruit at them.  It would double attendances.

Matabele link said:
The NRL ought to put up stocks at every ground and when a referee stuffs up a game (which is every game) the fans get to throw rotten fruit at them.  It would double attendances.

lol @ Mata

Matabele link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180467.msg224095#msg224095 date=1242996634]
Got to laugh at Ben Cummins running over to rescue Camel head  ;D
  All the time yelling "I'm Cummin, I'm Cummin".
[/quote]

Classic mate lol

Shouldn't he have been yelling out "Dominant !!!!........Movement now"

Matabele link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180467.msg224095#msg224095 date=1242996634]
Got to laugh at Ben Cummins running over to rescue Camel head  ;D
  All the time yelling "I'm Cummin, I'm Cummin".
[/quote]

While Peter Wallace stands in the back ground and says i want no part in this lol

Not suprised given the fact that he penalised the Tigers to keep the Broncos in the game. Few decisions went against the Tigers which the tv picked upon but missed the forward pass for the first Broncos try then kept rabbiting on about he thought the pass for the fourth Tigers try was marginally forward the Broncos one was about 2 metres forward as the passer was behind the 10m line & the ball caught 1m in front.  ??? And once again the VR cocks up, the try just before half time should have stood as Skandalis stripped the ball backwards. Also (I'm still fuming 5 hours after the event) on the kick off after the Tigers fourth try the first man in at Laurie leads with his elbow & Maxwell does nothing despite his warning earlier to both teams but puts on report two incidents that were accidental contact with the head, Folau was falling therefore contact was with his head & not chest as intended & Morris clearly made contact with the ball & his arm deflected upwards as it was a bit slippy out there!!.

And he is a mate of Bryce Gibbs.  I bet gibbs wishes he could tackle as well as his mate.

TigerNige link said:
Not suprised given the fact that he penalised the Tigers to keep the Broncos in the game. Few decisions went against the Tigers which the tv picked upon but missed the forward pass for the first Broncos try then kept rabbiting on about he thought the pass for the fourth Tigers try was marginally forward the Broncos one was about 2 metres forward as the passer was behind the 10m line & the ball caught 1m in front.  ??? And once again the VR cocks up, the try just before half time should have stood as Skandalis stripped the ball backwards. Also (I'm still fuming 5 hours after the event) on the kick off after the Tigers fourth try the first man in at Laurie leads with his elbow & Maxwell does nothing despite his warning earlier to both teams but puts on report two incidents that were accidental contact with the head, Folau was falling therefore contact was with his head & not chest as intended & Morris clearly made contact with the ball & his arm deflected upwards as it was a bit slippy out there!!.
Uh huh. So, what were your thoughts on the round 5 clash, Tiger?

TigerNige link said:

I'd had a couple of beers before this game started but I called that pass forward before he scored and was surprised that the commentators didn't mention  it, kept waiting for continous slomo replays but they just let it go. I can't believe payton and morris we put on report. That no try to Moltzen(?) just before half time was definately a try. Benji sin binning, well FFS they only showed one camera angle and you couldn't really see a strip, but at that stage penalty count was even.

What that fan did was not on but I can understand how frustrated the tigers fans must have been, Maxwell must have gone close to being best on ground for the Broncos, I'm sure he would have picked up the players player award.  

Despite the crappy weather it was a good game to watch, crowd was good too conciderign the pouring rain. Petty it was marred by poor referring (Again)

The refereeing has been poor for the last few seasons.  Funny that this year it was all meant to be fixed with the two refs.  However the problem, as I see it, is the sidelining of the video ref and that ref unable to rule of forward passes.  Return to one ref, allow the video ref to rule on forward passes, especially in the set leading up to a try, and tell those who run the sideline to wake up and assist.  There would be no need for the second ref if the sideline runners did their job, that is, enforce the ten metres and check for back play indiscretions. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2