Supporters Bus - Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hello everyone,

If you are interested in going out to the game on Friday we do have a supporters bus going.

Click here to book.

There is also a ticket offer from the Roosters. Click here to save up to 35% on game day prices. Use the password MANLYR4 to receive the discount.

This offer is valid until midnight 27th March.

Lets hope we can get some revenge for last year!

cheers

MWSE Membership said:
Hello everyone,

If you are interested in going out to the game on Friday we do have a supporters bus going.

Click here to book.

There is also a ticket offer from the Roosters. Click here to save up to 35% on game day prices. Use the password MANLYR4 to receive the discount.

cheers

As Manly has over 115,000 likes on the official facebook page, should advertise there also. Really good to fill the supporters bus & Bay 38 with the excellent (discounted) ticket prices for reserve seating.

Eagles Nest 08 said:
MWSE Membership said:
Hello everyone,

Click here to book.

cheers

As Manly has over 115,000 likes on the official facebook page, should advertise there also. Really good to fill the supporters bus & Bay 38 with the excellent (discounted) ticket prices for reserve seating.

Yes this has been passed onto our media team already, should hopefully be up on our social channels soon.

HappilyManly said:
Perhaps the 12 hour window is not enough for Fans to decide, plus never mind those without Internet access :cool:

Of course 12 hours notice isn't enough and certainly not 2 days before the game. Fair dinkum, what do they expect :mad:

Hi guys,

I appreciate there was a small window of notice for this game, this was due to the booking website having issues. This was out of our hands and unfortunately we could not get this sit up until Tuesday afternoon.

We did push this through social media and the website, we took a lot of phone calls but all of this only resulted in 8 bookings.

Although there seems to be a lot of interest in supporters buses this never seems to result in bookings. Last year we cancelled more buses than we ran, all of the buses that did run were run at a loss to the club.

The bus is set up for this weekend please click the below link if you would like to book.

https://secure.ticketdesq.com/book/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&TicketDesqID=1367&OrgID=15975

This link will be pushed through our social streams today. It is also placed on the website under the tickets tab.

If you have any questions about the bus feel free to call 02 9970 3000.

Kind regards,

Michael

Hmm, Have never caught a MWSE supporters bus from the Leagues Club or to any games, but do like the service & idea, and often consider it if it suits my timeframe & location.

As for that bus scheduled for this Sunday 6th April from Brookie to Leichardt, at a glance I tend to be unlikely to use it due to the late time it leaves (1pm from MWSE Leagues Club).
I plan to catch pub trans etc. and get to the ground between 12-1pm, to make the most of the atmosphere, lead-up to main game, U20's etc.

This is the reason my group has stopped getting the supporters bus, it was always a fun trip with like minded people but the last couple of years it has been running quite late, and I have seen people on the supporters bus miss the start of the game a couple of times too.

And if it's a game in Sydney, more often than not it's easier to get normal public transport. This Sunday I'll be meeting mates in the city, have a few beers at the pub, then a short trip on the light rail as thankfully they have opened the extension through to Leichardt now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6