Supporters bus to Dragons game at Kogarah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
There's a supporters bus running to WIN Jubilee Oval for next Monday's game, leaving the Leagues Club at 4:30pm.

Two travel options:
- To and from the game
- One way from the game back to the Leagues Club, for those who are going to the game straight from work.

Call (02) 9970 3000 to book a spot on the supporter bus!

For those coming from work by public transport to the game, the closest train station is Carlton (Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line).

Also those people going, do the Manly supporters still congregate on the hill towards the Southern End around the 10 metre line?

Hi People..

im thinking of going to the game ... where would most of you guys be located/sitting.. id like to sit with fellow Manly fans and also say Gday to some members here that i have conversed with over the last 12 months.

we need this win !!

thanks in advance

Just to add to the post above...

The cost for the supporters bus will be $20 for members and $25 for non-members.

The cost is the same whether you are doing both legs of the trip or just the return.

WIN Jubilee Stadium (Kogarah) is a five minute walk from Carlton Railway Station and is adjacent to the St.George Leagues Club.

For details of how to get to the station see the NSW transport info line for details www.131500.com.au/plan-your-trip.

Details of where to meet the bus for the return journey will be given once your booking has been confirmed.

Demand will dictate if we run a bus so please book early to avoid dissapointment.

I'll post a MWTS guide with the usual advice for game day but to answer the question posted above - the usual GA MWTS spot is on the Hill - southern end close to the barrier near the 'family friendly" part of the Hill.

There is an "away" supporters seated area (tickets from ticketek here http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=DRAGONS13) located at the southern end of the ground (note: this area is not under cover)

Vidmar, that link didn't work for me. If I go to Ticketek & buy GA Away supporters bay, is that where the MWTS will be sitting or is it a different GA section?

$27 for a GA ticket for a Monday night game is pretty expensive. Don't St Merge want Manly fans to turn up?

Mals said:
$27 for a GA ticket for a Monday night game is pretty expensive. Don't St Merge want Manly fans to turn up?

Just buy normal GA tickets, $22 for an Adult, plus you can have up to 6 kids under 14 get in free with an Adult GA ticket. Plus you can be right behind the away supporters seats on the hill.

GA tickets ($22) cover the hill (standing) - there are options for concessions and family tickets ($70 admits 2 Adults 2 kids) - this will get you to the area that the MWTS generally congregate (see above) - the group is easy to see once you are in the general area.

Manly Army - the Away "Bay" tickets (It's concourse seating at the bottom of the hill) is further south (towards the in goal area) from where the MWTS group are normally stood (rather than directly behind)

Do a net search of "Manly Dragons" tickets and look at the stadium map on ticketek and check out where the 10 mtr line would be (where we will be) and where the seated "away" block is located?

Great, thanks Vid, I'll just buy a normal GA ticket & look out for you guys once in the ground.

No worries Mal,

I'll post a MWTS thread for game day towards the end of the week so look out for that as it will have plans for pre-game so a chance to meet people prior?)

If anyone is thinking about getting to the game it only takes around 20 minutes to get to Carlton station by train from the city (martin place or Town Hall or redfern) and a short walk to the ground.

bones said:
AM or PM Vid?

Likely to post the MWTS thread Friday AM
Bus is leaving and game will be Monday PM
Monday footy so commentary will be on the MMM (FM)
Not sure if it will be on the AM....

Hope this helps....

UPDATE:
Lack of bookings means there will be no supporters bus running on Monday.

Will post a MWTS thread later for those making their own way there

RL Gronk said:
bones said:
RL Gronk said:
bones said:
vidmar said:
UPDATE:
Lack of bookings means there will be no supporters bus running on Monday.

Which day will it be running Vid?

:p

Hopefully not Tuesday :D

You goin with Napper to the game?
Sure am. I'm knocking off at 3 on Monday so I think we hmay have a few quiet drinks at mine first 

Spewing I have to work Monday or I'd join you. See you at the League Club or at the ground anyway.

Uh-oh. Now the headlines shall be: Manly fans wont travel - cant fill 1 supporters bus!

But with more spelling mistakes.

Where is good for a pre-match beer tonight? I'm not familiar with Kogarah.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6