Surprise Inclusion in Manly WCC team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Yesterday's Telegraph spoke of a shock inclusion of a player in the Manly team to play in the World Club Challenge.

Does anyone have any idea of whom might be the player? I am intrigued!! Apart from new signings, do we have anyone else ready to step up?

It will be T Williams probably, that or William Hopoate

I don't think Tony Williams would be a surprise inclusion, nor would Neumann. William Hopoate or Beaver certainly would.  I am expecting Rodney and Bailey to get a run. I am wondering if any of last season's Under 20s have made the step up??

Tony Williams would be if he is meant to be injured

Ohh it could be Foran which I think is a great idea. lets blood him over there and see how good he is.

Beaver slips an orange to Hoppa junior who does an overhead pass to Robbo who SCORES in the corner.

Anyone catch the Rhinos vs Celtic Crusaders? Elland Road was a singing and chanting couldron of Rhino support - very impressive. The in-goal area is very small. The Rhinos played well for the first game of the season and Manly will need a huge amount of luck to win this one.

Tony Williams told me he's be making the trip.  The Rhino's wern't that impressive given that most of the Celtic players only had a run before this game due to being held up with visa issues and the Rhjino's have been training for months..  We'll beat them easily. 

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4