surprise suprise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WE need TWO controversial decisions to go TO US this weekend to balance things up....bet it doesn't happen though

Mark from Brisbane link said:
WE need TWO controversial decisions to go TO US this weekend to balance things up....bet it doesn't happen though
1. Bailey to win Man Of The Match
2. ... no, wait - No. 1 is miraculous enough

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Where's that cement truck??

Is there a supporter that own's a fleet of cement truck's? If so can they please take the truck's to the game (positive is they'll get free media exposure)

Hey come on these batch of refs are the best weve ever had.Just ask Finch and Harrigan theyve got the answers for everything.Thats at least the 3rd time weve been dudded this season.That would make us the most punished team from the refs.Blatant agenda maybe? I wanna chain Finch to the cement trucks bullbar.Like the stuffed dolls and bears they use.

Harrigan and Finch should be sacked. I hope when the independent commission actually gets up and running there is a big over haul in the way things are currently run. Out with the old in with the new.

I think Finch has a huge man crush on Harrigan. Whats the bet Finch lets Harrigan ruin this years grand final, just like he did in the last two SOS series. Its the only way Harrigan can keep his name in the lime light.

Finch, the only person to not have to give reasons to why his 'employees' are terrible at the job.  The guy doesn't even apologise...that says it all.  I wish i could screw up at work but still get the top job.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6