Surprise surprise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
We are giving the pricks a touch up and these wankers in pink get involved with bull**** penalty after bull**** penalty

My only hope is that in the 2nd half the normal sqaure ups occur, but i have severe doubt there will be a let up in the storm penalty run. That one on Matai was abysmal

That call abt matai apparantly taking cronk out was crazy.. Refs are sao easily convinced by milking lately!

Need to continue to dominate the rucks and keep up te good field position..  

I agree with you 100%

It seems as though they are very protected

If this was anyother team they wouldn't of got some of the soft penalities that they were given in that half

Come one boys you can do it !!!

The penalty for a strip against Foran was bull****. Touchie even had a clear view of the play.

The penalty against Matai was entirely shocking.

There was at least one other penalty I was totally up in arms about. And Ballin was unfortunate when he was being milked by Cronk.

We copping such a rough stick from the ref that I actually delighted in Inglis injury. Justice much?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
We are giving the pricks a touch up and these wankers in pink get involved with bullS**t penalty after bullS**t penalty

My only hope is that in the 2nd half the normal sqaure ups occur, but i have severe doubt there will be a let up in the storm penalty run. That one on Matai was abysmal
They are reffing the scoreline, not the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6