Suspension Lengths/Current Status

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Glenn - Judiciary (Rules say for send-offs "the player will have 1 point deducted from the charge for each minute of the match he misses due to the send-off". He was sent off in the 27th minute, so he'll get 53 points taken off whatever the charge is.)

Brett - Grade 3 Contrary Conduct = 325 points, with early guilty plea he would get 1 match due to his good record or if he fights it and loses he'll get 2 or more matches.

Lussick - Grade 4 Contrary Conduct = 425 points, with early guilty plea he would get 3 matches or if he fights it and loses he'll get 4 or more matches.

Foz - Grade 2 Contrary Conduct = 225 points, with early guilty plea he would get 1 match or if he fights it and loses he'll get 2 or 3 matches.

Robbo - Grade 1 Contrary Conduct = 125 points, with early guilty plea he would he'd have carry over points but be free to play this week.

I think at least Robbo, Foz and Lussick should take the early guilty pleas and then at least we'll have Robbo for this week and Foz and Robbo back for first week of finals. Brett...not so sure if he'll fight it or not.

IMO Foz has been hard done by, when all he was doing was trying to break it up, and Hinchcliffe and Slater (for different reasons) not being charged is grossly unfair.

NYEagle said:
I think you got B Stewart wrong - he only missed 1 week with an early plea

Both Bretty and Robbo get the 7 years' service reduction applied.

Beaver should have taken advantage of it in the 2007 GF :p

You're right with all of that, except Brett Stewart also has a 25% reduction due to his 7 year clean record. He will only miss one match.

Brett Stewart and Robertson get 7 year discount, essentially for being a clean skin for 7 years. Only reason he would fight it would be to keep that record. Best to just cop it on the chin.

Foran should probably fight it, I think he was hard done by and didn't throw a punch anywhere, this could cost him the Dally M

ALinda said:
NYEagle said:
Don't understand how he can get only 1 week with early plea when he's charged a grade 3 (325 points)??

- 25%

He has no prior record

ALinda said:
NYEagle said:
Don't understand how he can get only 1 week with early plea when he's charged a grade 3 (325 points)??

Sorry for misunderstanding, didn't know about the 25% reduction for 7 years incident free - you're right he'll get 1 week with early plea...that's better! :) I'll edit above.

ALinda said:
NYEagle said:

25% for early plea
25% for being a cleanskin

50% total

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4