Suspensions?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Both reports were dead set harmless I reckon Matai will be OK as his shoulder hit high and he was trying to make tackle but he will probably get 6 weeks. Kingy depending on his record might get a week?

if steveie gets charged we have to fight it and would be a chance of winning it.We are wasting our time against JT with Whare and Buhrer/Oldfield out there.

I think Matai will be in trouble

For some reason pre match I had a feeling he would be in trouble tonight

I thought Matai hit the upper chest then slid up a bit. Would like to see it again. If thats the case, is he still busted?

But as has been pointed out, that bald idiot Sterling kept agitating and planting the seed for Matai to fall. Of course the judiciary panel members were watching, just hope they are not influenced by his inappropriate comments

yep.thats it for matai for the year.king will escape if he has no carryover points,otherwise a week.if killer is out it is irrelevant anyway-the 09 curse strikes again.

thats how it should be guzzler but with the nanny state we live in he will be lucky if he doesnt serve actual jail time.if they rubbed pomeroy out of the finals they will be joyful in dispatching Stevie.

Ive no doubt Shoulders will get some criticism given he continues to do it but those trophies in 08 and 11 and his great performances on both nights make it hard to be too critical.He was also easily our best in the 07 GF when flogged by the scum.

I've watched the replay a dozen times. Matai's arm starts very low and he swings up at a 45 degree angle sliding upwards on Perrits arm which has his bicep collecting him.

Not much in it in my opinion, though given his rep...

Yes it's hard to be critical of Skivie but geez he cost us last night. He had Jorge over in the corner and hogged it and then his high shot is going to cost us if he gets a suspension. It's hard to see killer being fit for next week which means Whare 1 center and Buhrer the other with oldfield the wing. I said weeks ago the only thing that will stop us is injury/whistle blowers and its going to happen again.Wow that is going to hurt us big time.

No. If we use the Minichello defence they both will get off. Not sure what that defence was though. Something like "I hit him high, twice, but I'm a good guy, so I deserve leniency."

If the first point of contact was lower on the body than the end result I think Manly should fight the charges. We could be one centre and captian down. Two centres down and only some kind of footy miracle will save our 2012 season.

Just saw the tackle on Fox and if it were any other player no one would even be talking about it. Absolutely nothing in it, penalty sufficient.

It seems interesting a player can attack the head of an opposition player twice and get off.

Another can do the same and get off a week later.

I wonder what rabbit the judiciary will pull out of their collective hats this week.

King will be charged, hit him flush on the jaw. But hopefully will get nothing with an early guilty plea.

Stevie will hopefully escape charge.Remember he was in the same boat last year before the Grand final, put on report based on reputation. Nothing came of that, nothing will come of this one.

Stevie is gone.simple as that.the commission has made it clear that attacking the head is a no no.

I think Minichello escaped via a loophole whereby he didnt plead guilty and seek a downgraded charge but escaped because he pleaded not guilty and he proved it wasnt a grade 3.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6