• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Insomniac

Reserve Grader
He ain't no centre. Silly things cost us tonight
. Surly Littlejohn should be taking the kicks from the start. Love Skivvi but he's as good a kicker as Symonds is a centre

Apart from the kick he didn't go for thought he was pretty good for us tonight. Fan hard and defence was strong.

Is this about T Red or goal kicking ? Maybe T Red should be goal kicking. F... I don't know I'm too pissed and too pissed off.

Tommy did ok, In the end too many players out of position. gosh we miss Killer when hes out.

Credit to Cronk, the winning try came from a perfect kick.

Boys were brave but also a bit naive, good effort.

Should've made a play at that kick, but it was inch perfect from Cronk.
TRed would be dirty on himself, but he still did more good than bad...Unfortunately, the bad was big and purty much cost us the match.

Take a couple of THEIR guns out of the game-such as Cronk, Smith and/or Slater and we'd have won.

You can bet Symonds won't ball-watch next time.

sheridanstand78 said:
The one he put through to score himself was good thinking too.
Cronk's composure and execution won that game for them. (And hopefully gave DCE some motivation to keep improving.)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
sheridanstand78 said:
The one he put through to score himself was good thinking too.
Cronk's composure and execution won that game for them. (And hopefully gave DCE some motivation to keep improving.)

The grubber he put through deflected off a Manly leg, unless he meant it that kick was meant to be for his outside men.

As for T Red, to be honest. I'm just not sure he does enough from a workrate perspective. When we have everyone available he seems to be competing for game time with Buhrer and I just think Buhrer makes more of them.

Symonds DID play well, but his one lapse in judgment cost us 2 points, the game, top spot on the ladder and probably his apot in 1st grade full strength.

Horo had a better game.

Starling was invisible again. We need starting props who make an impact. Plodders play no part in the game anymore.

Wolfman is constantly injured, and when he DOES play, he's actually pretty bad these days.

Taufua was fantastic.

Littlejohn came back to earth both with some real blunders, and soft defense on his tryline.

Watmough is great as too most of our other vets. Stewart and Matai look to be playing injured or tentative.

Ballin really lacks pace now.

bob dylan said:
I thought Horo was ordinary.

Starling was excellent.

Littlejohn was targeted and withstood everything thrown at him.

Yep, ups and downs pretty much overall, but a solid performance. How did Horo have a bad game? He hit the line with gusto, and defended very well.

Starling threw a dreadful intercept pass and never bent their line back.

Looking at the last try in cold light of day that was a great fast flat kick.Symonds doesn't get near it even if he tries looking at the replay.Played well otherwise.All the rubbish about getting rid of him is just that rubbish.As is the idea that one mistake (even if it was one) defines a player.

Ryan said:
Symonds DID play well, but his one lapse in judgment cost us 2 points, the game, top spot on the ladder and probably his apot in 1st grade full strength.

Horo had a better game.

Starling was invisible again. We need starting props who make an impact. Plodders play no part in the game anymore.

Wolfman is constantly injured, and when he DOES play, he's actually pretty bad these days.

Taufua was fantastic.

Littlejohn came back to earth both with some real blunders, and soft defense on his tryline.

Watmough is great as too most of our other vets. Stewart and Matai look to be playing injured or tentative.

Did you leave anyone out?
Or was this a Ryan-concise attempt of a G.B & U?

In your words "Tafua was fantastic".

Everyone else should be up against the wall & shot for being too old, too lazy or too incompetent!

I thought the team played well.

Watching that last try again I thought T Red had that ball covered but pulled out thinking he wouldn't catch it cleanly. He screwed up big time same as Snake and Wolf did in the GF with the Jennings try. You can't run that risk you must cover the ball. Last night it cost us 2 points last year it cost us a premiership.

TRed should never have been in the centres, it was Slater who stiff armed Williams, resulting in Hiku to wing, Symonds to centre.

lismore_fan said:
Ryan said:

Horo had a better game.

Taufua was fantastic.

Did you leave anyone out?
Or was this a Ryan-concise attempt of a G.B & U?

In your words "Tafua was fantastic".

Everyone else should be up against the wall & shot for being too old, too lazy or too incompetent!

I thought the team played well.

Ummmm..no...read it again. What did I say anout Watmough and Horo? I said both positives, and points where I thought we could be better.

Dont spin it. I thought they were fair comments.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6