T-Rex all Manly at heart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If he delivers on that promise than we will be hard to stop in the finals. This guy is the X-factor you need to win a premiership, on his day he is a devastating attacking weapon. It's a shame we couldn't hold onto him, but something had to give unfortunately. Good on Foran for getting in his ear and revving him up, shows what good leadership potential he has.

In last years pre-season, Tony said in an interview that he wanted to be the "go to" man for the team. He said he would lift and be an inspiration when things got tough in the grind, and he did. I'll back him to fire in the finals.

I hope he does come good for us to go b2b.

Big loss going to the dogs. They'll have a monster pack next year. But how mobile and how many minutes they play could catch them out.

If he can help get us B2B titles i will be very happy. It will also make it that much harder when he goes to the Dogs next year :(

T-Rex has my full support while wearing an Eagles jersey. The day he pops on a blue and white one though, is the day I hope his career dwindles into obscurity. Same goes for Lussick, Whare, Harrison & Oldfield.

He says all the right things. I hope he backs it up on the field as there is no doubt he can play a huge role in our success.

The article seems to cover a lot that has been brought up lately on here at times about the big man. Great to hear T-Rex come out and clear the air over these issues. Hope he has a great finals campaign and i do wish him all the best in the future. It is just the nature of the game nowadays with the salary cap.

His Grand Final effort last year was ordinary, but the game he played in the first semi against the Cowboys last year I will remember as one of the best by any player ever.

Hope he can put it together for four more games.

T Rex "all Manly at heart " Words are backed up with his recent devastating Actions on the field. He ia starting to hit his straps at the right time of the year .

OK you lot.......after all the pre match talk, whats your evaluation of T-Rex now after the Titans game. Did he live up to the talk ?

No not at all. It was repeat of last week and the week before..couple of strong runs then off to lala land..

So we don't judge him on performance, we judge him on size ? Should we be telling Foran to run slower and softer because he is a smaller guy ?

Were his stats worthy of $600k? Hardly he was eclipsed by Matai and Taufua

I know you love him and he can't do a thing wrong but he isn't performing well for his paycheque and size, Tony could be anything...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4