T Rex an Aussie!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Cant find a news article on it but just flashed across the screen on Fox Sports news that Tony Williams has committed to Australia after being selected in the PM's XIII

He told me after the game at Bluetongue that he wants to play state of origin. Now NSW can have a guy who should be playing for NZ playing for them. Then again he was born in Sydney and played junior footy in Parra he could be a queenslander.

I'd just like to announce that I am committing to Australia for the upcoming Ashes series.  I've got about as much chance of playing as T-Rex does. 

Here's the link:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27707587-5018868,00.html

He's not even a New Zealander.. He was born in Western Sydney and is from Tongan descent.. He doesn't even qualify to play for NZ..

I'd suggest he concentrate on playing capably in first grade before pretending he's ready for an Australian call-up.

Fair is fair, someone probably asked him where his alleigances were and he said Australia, It doesnt say he has his bags packed expecting to play or anything

Fro link said:
Fair is fair, someone probably asked him where his alleigances were and he said Australia, It doesnt say he has his bags packed expecting to play or anything
We should then send a lynch mob on the person doing the asking.  What gaes are they watching?

Victoria link said:
He's not even a New Zealander.. He was born in Western Sydney and is from Tongan descent.. He doesn't even qualify to play for NZ..
Neither was Brent Webb, Greg Inglis wasn't a queenslander, and superman wasn't human. You can represent who you choose.

And they say he might get to play outside gasnier in teh Four nations....Now that is a quality pairing based on pure form.

Piss the selectors off please.

Fro link said:

What has actually happened, is that apparently on your NRL registration you declare your allegiances, and on that he has listed Tonga and Australia

This story led 1 of the sports news bulletins tonight

Shouldn't matter he has played in this cycle for Tonga. So therefore he should be playing for Tonga. He has to wait until the next World Cup to change allegiance's.

Rambo1987 link said:
He told me after the game at Bluetongue that he wants to play state of origin. Now NSW can have a guy who should be playing for NZ playing for them. Then again he was born in Sydney and played junior footy in Parra he could be a queenslander.
            What a load of rubbish how can you say a guy born in Sydney should be playing for NZ. If you know any thing about international rules he doesn't even qualify for NZ. Having said all that how can any body be fighting over him?

Cheers

Joe Kramer link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=185348.msg294922#msg294922 date=1284509530]
            What a load of rubbish how can you say a guy born in Sydney should be playing for NZ. If you know any thing about international rules he doesn't even qualify for NZ. Having said all that how can any body be fighting over him?

Cheers
[/quote]

I was more having a shot at Greg Iglis who played his junior footy in Bowralville and is a Queenslander.. .

The Gronk said:
I'd just like to announce that I am committing to Australia for the upcoming Ashes series.  I've got about as much chance of playing as T-Rex does. 

Can we expect your callup soon Gronk ? :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4