T-Rex and Lussick in Sun Herald

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
States Parra are offering 500k for Williams and 350k for Lussick.

I'd like to keep them both but not at those prices.

Especially Lussick, i'd offer him 200-220k

Stuff the journo's they are just guessing , these boys all want to stay together and good chance it will happen

It is a lot of money to be offered just to stand behind the goal posts about 10 times a game

Parra are career kiillers

Disco said:
States Parra are offering 500k for Williams and 350k for Lussick.

I'd like to keep them both but not at those prices.

Especially Lussick, i'd offer him 200-220k

I still do not rate Lussick, may improve as still young, but $350K is way overs. Typical Parramatta style though.

And for all their dosh, still the wooden spooners of 2012.

So if the journos are right then parra will have :
800K Hoppa
550K Sandow
500K Hayne
500K Williams
350K Lussick

thats 2.7 million for 5 players, the other will average less than 100K.

I wonder if they have escape clauses if Kearney is not the coach? The natives are restless and it can be only days from that horrible announcement: The coach has the full support of the board!!!

Aren't Parra looking to buy Money Bill Williams as well. They could spend their total salary cap on 7 players. (Results would be the same!!!!)

Ken Hell, Parramatta have no idea, half a mil a season for Sandow says it all let alone 350k a year for Lussick.

Its prob journo rubbish, cause manly players off contract is all they seem to write about.

Lets face it the tv rights deal is looking to be less then first expetected, i cant see parra blowing that much on t-rex. if they spend that on t-rex and lussick it leaves them 2.3m for 17 players (assuming th salary cap rises to 5m). Doesnt leave much for the rest of the team, espicially any talented youngsters

Word over here today is that Kearney has knocked back the Jason Taylor thing that was suggested, but may be considering Graham Lowe is some sort of mentoring type role

Word here is Kearney won't see July 1 as Parra coach if they dont win 3 games in June.

They can take lussiks

we can bring in a ready made no nonsense veteren prop that fill the roll for 4 times less.

we must retain tony billiams!!

Don't forget the 100 foot cruiser they will throw @ $BW. As usual Weedler talked up his mate as another genius move by Parra. There is no way they can put that much cap into 6 players.

Fluffy said:
So if the journos are right then parra will have :
800K Hoppa
550K Sandow
500K Hayne
500K Williams
350K Lussick

thats 2.7 million for 5 players, the other will average less than 100K.
What about Sonny Bill Williams? Isn't he going to Parra?

I hope Parra spend 350K on Lussick. Remember journos are mostly failed footballer. Don't expect them to add up.

Wonder why there is no media speculation regarding Ballin? Manly must be confident of re-signing him.

If not, he would surely be the markets highest valued player?

let me guess .. Lussick has been offered to Parra at $350k .. Parra have said no way .. agent has gone to smh and said we are talking to Parra at $350k. Maybe hoping for $250k from Manly .. which this year is way over. Isn't that the way it works? It is like a house auction made up of mostly dumby bidders.

southsideeagle said:
Isn't that the way it works? It is like a house auction made up of mostly dumby bidders.

If I was auctioning my house I'd be doing leaflet drops to the offices at Parra RL club. I'd probably get twice what it was worth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6