T-Rex meets whippet - Williams boasts bulk and blistering pace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
TONY WILLIAMS has crashed into countless defensive lines as the ''T-Rex factor'' for Manly during their grand final campaign, but the dents he has made are nothing compared with the hole expected in the coffers of the NRL club that signs him.

Read the full article

I hope he gives some consideration to us sticking with him when he wasn't exactly living up to all this potential.

Chip and Chase said:
I hope he gives some consideration to us sticking with him when he wasn't exactly living up to all this potential.

This. It kinda ****s me to TEARS that a club can spend so much time and effort working to realize the potential of a player.... Only to have them sniped by a cashed up club as said player finally hits their straps... Grrrrr...

Can't get out of the habit of T-Rex whinging?

Get over it.

He filled in positions he wasn't bought for, and wasn't suited for, for the good of the team. He was the best option Des had in those positions. He didn't cause the long term injuries to Snake and Wolfman that put Manly in a hole.

Plus anyone with any knowledge of the game realise big players often only bloom later. Compare Petro's progression with T-Rex's and you'll see remarkable similarities.

Some supporters stayed true, others repeatedly knifed him in the back. Wonder which ones he considers when choosing whether to re-sign?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7