T-REX rep games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Im hoping that T-Rex gets into a fight in one of the tests, I think that if he got really fired up he could go to new levels performance wise. And seriously who wouldn't want to see him take a swing at someone (is Blair playing in the test). I believe that he has much more ability then we have seen even though he has been sensational lately.
GO REX!

manlyfan76 said:
Im hoping that T-Rex gets into a fight in one of the tests, I think that if he got really fired up he could go to new levels performance wise. And seriously who wouldn't want to see him take a swing at someone (is Blair playing in the test). I believe that he has much more ability then we have seen even though he has been sensational lately.
GO REX!

I bumped into him last thursday and after seeing him up close id be surprised if any of the kiwis would square up against him he's huuuuuugggeeee!!!!!

Bayllistic said:
manlyfan76 said:
GO REX!

I bumped into him last thursday and after seeing him up close id be surprised if any of the kiwis would square up against him he's huuuuuugggeeee!!!!!

He's huge but he's very friendly. Probably one of, if not the, nicest guys on our roster at the moment. Extremely humble.

Jono said:
Bayllistic said:
manlyfan76 said:
GO REX!

He's huge but he's very friendly. Probably one of, if not the, nicest guys on our roster at the moment. Extremely humble.

Yeah I agree he is very approachable, and was friendly when i spoke to him, its a shame there aren't more players around like him, but as i say i wouldn't want to trade blows with him...

I agree that nobody will take a swing at him ( where was Hodges when Trex got penalised for a swining arm) but an angry T-rex is a scary thought.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2