T-Rex signs with Raiders???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Dont know how true this is but I thought I would share what I heard.

My brother was chatting to a friend who was having a convo with alan tounge just the other day.

He said that the raiders had just signed (or about to sign, not quite clear) T-Rex.

Anyone got any info to confirm this?

It will be a shame if we lose T-Rex, he has had a great season and made a real impact to our team in my opinion.

Pretty sure we resigned him last year for a couple more didn't we.

Im sure i remember an outcry when we did. Has turned it around big time this year.

If David Perry lets T-Rex walk, I will be very, VERY upset. T-Rex, Lussick, Buhrer are realistically our future in the forwards (along with lesser players like Robinson, Mauro, Harrison).

You don't let those players go.

My mums, uncle's best friend"s dad was talking to Dessie the other day and said T-Rex re-signed. No need to worry guys.

Ryan said:
If David Perry lets T-Rex walk, I will be very, VERY upset. T-Rex, Lussick, Buhrer are realistically our future in the forwards (along with lesser players like Robinson, Mauro, Harrison).

You don't let those players go.

It wouldn't be David Perry's fault - surely its all Lowe's; he should have signed him earlier :p

(Tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Plus, it would be a concern that we are able to retain the older players, and seem to be losing the younger ones (JWH, Tasi, Hodgkinson, T-Rex maybe).

I agree Ryan. JWH and Hodko have both gone into starting positions in other clubs and helped them to the bottom of the table.

We keep the good ones more often than not.

ads said:
I agree Ryan. JWH and Hodko have both gone into starting positions in other clubs and helped them to the bottom of the table.

That's totally not the debate, and if you think so, you have completely missed the point????

Ryan said:
Plus, it would be a concern that we are able to retain the older players, and seem to be losing the younger ones (JWH, Tasi, Hodgkinson, T-Rex maybe).

I don't know mate, tbh I am liking the crop we have kept, namely Lussick, Buhrer,Foran and Cherry Evans over what we have lost

Sticking my neck out here, Lussick will be a far better player than JWH when their careers are done

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ryan said:

I don't know mate, tbh I am liking the crop we have kept, namely Lussick, Buhrer,Foran and Cherry Evans over what we have lost

Sticking my neck out here, Lussick will be a far better player than JWH when their careers are done

Totally agree. That being said, it concerns me that we are losing younger players. A good mix of veteran experience and youth is great.

We can all see though how much value T-Rex adds in the forwards. The others that had left hadn't really proved anything.

Ryan said:

Ryan - do you really think we've missed any of the players you've named -that have actually left?

Not sure who this Hodgkinson fellow is. Maybe you meant Hodkinson?

Ceagle said:
My mums, uncle's best friend"s dad was talking to Dessie the other day and said T-Rex re-signed. No need to worry guys.

Wasn't this topic on Jerry Springer!

Eagles2nv said:
Dont know how true this is but I thought I would share what I heard.

My brother was chatting to a friend who was having a convo with alan tounge just the other day.

He said that the raiders had just signed (or about to sign, not quite clear) T-Rex.

Anyone got any info to confirm this?

It will be a shame if we lose T-Rex, he has had a great season and made a real impact to our team in my opinion.

Okey Dokey.

Ryan said:
ads said:

That's totally not the debate, and if you think so, you have completely missed the point????

Yes it is. We keep the good ones young or old. That's my point. I'm not sure what your point is - perhaps you'd prefer we got rid of the good old ones to keep the bad young ones?

We have kept the players we wanted to keep. The others, we may have wanted to keep, but were unwilling to pay overs for. Des and Crusher get to see, and have a better insight into the lives of the players than we as fans would ever get.

IN DES I TRUST

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6