• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I want to know why he pointed at the Sea Eagle emblem on his chest when he scored a try. Must have thought it was a Bulldog.

I want to know why he pointed at the Sea Eagle emblem on his chest when he scored a try. Must have thought it was a Bulldog.

bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
He's a Sea Eagles player!

Not to me he isn't.

Yeah I can't look a T without thinking he's going to be a filthy dog. He's gone to the dark side and betrayed our blood. Most other clubs I'd be ok with it but not the Dogs. They are ****.

bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Not to me he isn't.

Yeah I can't look a T without thinking he's going to be a filthy dog. He's gone to the dark side and betrayed our blood. Most other clubs I'd be ok with it but not the Dogs. They are ****.

mickqld said:
bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Not to me he isn't.

Yeah I can't look a T without thinking he's going to be a filthy dog. He's gone to the dark side and betrayed our blood. Most other clubs I'd be ok with it but not the Dogs. They are s**t.

Yep. Any other club would be fine. As soon as someone signs with that filth , they become filth IMO.

mickqld said:
bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Not to me he isn't.

Yeah I can't look a T without thinking he's going to be a filthy dog. He's gone to the dark side and betrayed our blood. Most other clubs I'd be ok with it but not the Dogs. They are s**t.

Yep. Any other club would be fine. As soon as someone signs with that filth , they become filth IMO.

So if he scores as the full time siren goes to win us the grand final you blokes won't be cheering at all ?

So if he scores as the full time siren goes to win us the grand final you blokes won't be cheering at all ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4