T-Rex wants to be one club player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope it's Choc's influence that's made Rex think about what's best for him. He'll be and already is a cult figure at Manly, and has more opportunity here at a succesful club to win more GF's, play SOO and represent Australia.

T-rex playing at Parramatta will only benefit us come contract renewals . Sure he can get more money at a bottom club (parra,roosters etc.) but it would come at the cost of success. He has stated many times that Manly is the reason for his success.

Unfortunately as we know it boils down to coin. The upside is that everyone wants to stay. Despite what we heard from a certain someone it seems like a great Club to play footy with. Too bad I misplaced my Crystal Ball. It would come in handy now.

I hope the big man stays. DCE, foz and him must be our priorities. Wasn't surprised to see he had a get out clause.

T-Rex always comes across as an easygoing sort of a bloke, I reckon he'll be the first of the off contract boys to re-sign. It's good to read that happiness comes into consideration, not just money.

Yep parra is linked to us. theyre our reserve grade team.

This is good news, my only concern is the big bucks from england. Tony destroyed their forward pack in the tri nations.

I was so hard on him at first, but jeez, has the big man proven me wrong ! And I'm 100% glad for it.

Lussick + Williams + Buhrer should be the spine of our forward pack for many years to come.

In my opinion tony williams is the form back rower in the nrl. His trample over robbie farah caught my eye. He will be a big part in Manlys future, he is a must keep player

Don't you just love it when he tramples players. Now Robbie can join Slater as the Trex speed bumps.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6