T Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MPC75

Reserve Grader
How good was it seeing the big fella run over the top of the dog Farrar. That was nearly as good as when he ran over the top of Slater.

MPC75 said:
How good was it seeing the big fella run over the top of the dog Farrar. That was nearly as good as when he ran over the top of Slater.

Finally getting some money worth out of him, am so happy for the position transistion .. He is a weapon..
p.s he looked suprised after he ran over farrah & scored , like he thought he had no chance of getting through..

When T Rex made that huge bust I'm not sure why he tried to go around the fullback. Straight ahead was what I was hoping to see, and probably the last thing the fullback wanted to see!

We have unbelievable talent in our squad at present, we really do seem to be in times of greatness so far as Manly history goes. This team could go all the way which would match the early 70s where we got 3 titles in 5 years.

Really hope that we can hang on to him, he is immense. Barring injuries he should be one of the best forwards in the game (if not the best).

One thing I do feel compelled to add though;

Ben Farrar = Manly player
Robbie Farah = Little bitch

The Farrar/Farah typos have been out in force tonight.

Tooves is getting the best out of him. He looks a complete footballer now, not the seemingly bored winger we had for two seasons.
Keep up the great work T-Rex.

Wolfpack said:
Really hope that we can hang on to him, he is immense. Barring injuries he should be one of the best forwards in the game (if not the best).

Thanks for the correction Wolfpack. I thought I had it wrong, hence why I added Robbie, just in case. Great to see the little bitch trampled.

Wolfpack said:

This

I ****ing DESPISE FARAH,he is a cheating merkin
Farrar however i do admire but for who he seems to be,
not so much as a footballer unfortunately....id love to love him

Wolfpack said:

well sorryeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... :p yeah i got excited..

The worry is with his get out clause he is going to offers.With the news today that JWH is going to Rugby Yawnion I bet the feather dusters will be circling.

T-Rex

When T-Rex when down in the first half, and then limped off, I, like the rest of you I'm sure, shook my head and said "Now we're screwed". Would we have had the same sense of disbelief had it been Choc who went down? Or even Gift? Just goes to show that T-Rex is the main strike weapon in our pack now, and how reliant we are on him - all in the space of 12 mths no less. When I saw him out there in the 2nd half, I was hugely relieved, and then of course he rewarded us with that sensational try (was very glad he went over Farah). Great night for the big fella.

Loved the commentary too. It wasn't ran around the player it was "Farrah is the man he ran over the top off"

Did anyone else notice Farrah took another dive in that game and clasped at his head trying for a penalty. Such a cheating cat

The Eagle said:
Farrar however i do admire.................id love to love him

Something we need to know Shane ?? Not that there is anything wrong with it, of course.

I can't believe the SHM has ran an article saying TRex has a get out becuase of sacking of Des. I think he did not sign until Des was sacked. At worse it was after it was annouced Des was leaving. No way the club would of allowed that in a contract then.
Are they just making up **** and trying to become the telecrap? 2 stories about Manly players looking to leave today.

Daniel said:
Did anyone else notice Farrah took another dive in that game and clasped at his head trying for a penalty. Such a cheating cat

Agree with this. Although in fairness to Farah I think he has had a number of head knocks lately. Did you see his face when they cut to a close-up? Either that or he's been scrapping with bully Benji again at tigers training.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
When T Rex made that huge bust I'm not sure why he tried to go around the fullback. Straight ahead was what I was hoping to see, and probably the last thing the fullback wanted to see!

We have unbelievable talent in our squad at present, we really do seem to be in times of greatness so far as Manly history goes. This team could go all the way which would match the early 70s where we got 3 titles in 5 years.

We have the best halves combination of any NRL team for years I think. If we can keep most of the squad together for the next five years we'll be on the lookout for a bigger trophy cabinet.

Daniel said:
are you referring to the dive on the 10m line when t rex ran over him. He could have easily scuffed Williams boots. Very irresponsible.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2