T-Rex's try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
He butchered one with a lazy put-down, but who else saw how close he came to bouncing the ball on the try he did score after flattening slater? Heart in mouth stuff, and you can see him looking sideways at the ref on the replay - two hands next time Tony!!

He plays his best game in ages and you are still on his back, credit where its due people...

I'm not critical of his all round play at all - just a bit sloppy with the put-down, could be really costly.

It cost us a spot in the top 4 last year when he did the same @ Skilled Park against the Titans. That allowed Checin to steal it off us late in the game.

His put down's aside, didn't everyone in at Brookie or watching on Fox just love seeing T-Rex stampede over the top of Slater?

The grin on my face was from ear to ear!!

abnc link said:
His put down's aside, didn't everyone in at Brookie or watching on Fox just love seeing T-Rex stampede over the top of Slater?

That was more than awesome

Didn't see the game, but I've watched it on you tube (thanks Berkeley) - go T-Rex - so good to see Slater fly back.

He made an early hit on slater as well and pretty much nulafied the cat out of the game between the two big hits, did the same against Darius Boyd this year as well.

abnc link said:

My highlight of the year, to see Slater put on his arse was just beautiful

That tackle on Slater was in the 22nd Min, have watched that a few times as well haha

I was less concerned with Williams putdown than I was with Lyon running so close to the dead ball

codewana link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184566.msg283104#msg283104 date=1281328238]Lyon running so close to the dead ball

Freaked me out!
[/quote]

That was a David Peachey special...

I think our dinosaur is coming back from extinction going into the finals. Brookvale should be renamed to Jurassic Park, with T-Rex playing and the state of the ground. Yeeha.

Killer has had some very special games of late. He is a man in form and when hes in form things go alright for us...

abnc link said:

Didn't see the game but when I saw that replay of his try I absolutely p!ssed myself laughing.  Thought it was the best thing to happen in the NRL this season.

I don't rate Tony, EVEN if he does score tries.. SO WHAT?! Any no name player out of NYC or QLD Cup could score 'em, running off Lyon.

He's been a disappointment for me. He's not a 1st grader in my humble opinion.. Give me a winger half his size, but with twice the heart. Put him on the bench and throw him in the forwards!

Go MANLY!

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
I don't rate Tony, EVEN if he does score tries.. SO WHAT?! Any no name player out of NYC or QLD Cup could score 'em, running off Lyon.

He's been a disappointment for me. He's not a 1st grader in my humble opinion.. Give me a winger half his size, but with twice the heart. Put him on the bench and throw him in the forwards!

Go MANLY!

Not many wingers would have scored that try Liueli, but i appreciate what your saying.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4