T20 tri series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Aussie team now 3\3
Gee they looking much improved. Batting and bowling. Interesting to see who lifts out of nz and eng to give Australia a shake.

Billy stanlake looks a fair unit. Will be good to see if he has more improvment in him.

You're playing very well and importantly winning the tosses

Baffles me though how every test match pitch in Australia has been a road for years but for these T20 games they are now doing a bit sideways

Like the approach of all 3 teams going hard at it, can be high risk but is good to watch, Warner a mile out of nick but we have a history of playing people back into form

We have made 2 changes that I like, Mark Chapman especially is one to watch for the future

Last edited:
You're playing very well and importantly winning the tosses

Baffles me though how every test match pitch in Australia has been a road for years but for these T20 games they are now doing a bit sideways

Like the approach of all 3 teams going hard at it, can be high risk but is good to watch, Warner a mile out of nick but we have a history of playing people back into form

We have made 2 changes that I like, Mark Chapman especially is one to watch for the future
England just have not clicked yet. They seem to be smart tactially, execution off.

Mark chapman? Chinas greatest crickter?

England just have not clicked yet. They seem to be smart tactially, execution off.

Mark chapman? Chinas greatest crickter?

Lol yep the ex Hong Kong player, has been tearing up the domestic white ball cricket for a year and a half over here and is now getting his shot, for a small guy he times it beautifully and hits a big ball

Guptill well overdue for us now, and we should be picking Ferguson, especially after watching what Stanlake has been doing

England looked set nicely in their 1st game then folded severely

Ben Wheeler may never recover from that ! Lol

Game was won between over 16-19 in our innings, we didn't score enough after the dubious Guptill dismissal, I personally thought it was clearly a waist high full toss

Short first 30 were the worst I've seen lol, came good after that though

Very entertaining game to watch and a bloke walked away with 50k, lucky bastard

Also don't understand why all the teams are dropping simple catches over here now, some going down would be swallowed in 5th grade

Ben Wheeler may never recover from that ! Lol

Game was won between over 16-19 in our innings, we didn't score enough after the dubious Guptill dismissal, I personally thought it was clearly a waist high full toss

Short first 30 were the worst I've seen lol, came good after that though

Very entertaining game to watch and a bloke walked away with 50k, lucky bastard

Also don't understand why all the teams are dropping simple catches over here now, some going down would be swallowed in 5th grade
Calls today to stop playing cricket on postage stamps.
Must be horrible for bowlers stats.
Aussies dropped heaps in the ashes. I dont get it.

Don't really ever get all this stuff about the smaller grounds. The bigger grounds have the ropes brought in 15-20m anyway and at least 80% of the sixes are 75m+ which is a 6 everywhere in the current climate, saw plenty of 6s in the big bash that were in the 60s metres wise and even a few in the 50s in adelaide

Weird game tonight, seemed that we had a batting line up that were on different agendas, Guptill and Williamson setting for the 175 target to reach the final while the rest played for the winning target

Munro is amazing when going, 7 6s in his 50 and now has 3 of the top 10 fastest 50s and the only man to score 3 tons. Just needs to produce against you guys now

Don't think the final will get played, that cyclone that nailed Tonga is about to hit here, albeit not so severe but will cause disruptions. If it does get played, the team that executes bowling plans the best will come out on top

I will admit im not a fan of 60m sixes. Its not exiting to watch and makes comparing stats bad. Sure you can make big or quick scores but i do prefer the middle to big sized grounds for INTERNATIONAL matches.
Club games and big bash less so.

The other side of it, is that it tests the captains and the bowlers skills, and the majority of the bowlers and their plans has been poor in the 3 games over here

Good example last night was Southee and Boult, Boult was just running in and letting it go and changing how he was operating on the fly, and went for 12 an over. At the other end Southee had clear plans, executed them and went for less than a run a ball in a match with nearly 400 runs

Best example overall of that was Daniel Vettori, who knew his game inside out and had a career RPO of 5.7 in T20 cricket

We cocked up that finally royally, should have bowled first for a start, and also realised quickly that it wasn't a pitch where 240 was going to be on again, Guptill and Munro flying at the start gave it a false impression

My favourite moment of the tri series, This comment from Bumble when talking about the oysters he has been having

"I've got plenty of lead in my pencil but nobody to write too"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8