Tactics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If we can get a fraction of the leniency in holding the players down and slowing the play the ball as the Roosters did, we're a good chance.

I really hope the dragoons just think they need to turn up at Kograh to get the win and give themselves weeks rest.
Nothing would make me happier then the Dragoons having to head to the ACT to play the raiders next week.

Perry, Hodko, Joe, Bailey....should all go out and do what Skivy did last week............TAKE THERE ****ING HEADS OFF

We may not win, but **** it'll make me feel better........................

In the past Gasniers never been interested in playing after he get belted, Soward falls apart when he's rushed and Waymans so important to their go forward that when he's not there they struggle to win, If Manly can get to those three players early and kick for touch regularly and keep turning st george around there may be some hope - a 30+ degree day wouldn't hurt our chances either.

Creagh is their key up front, hold him up and they will struggle. Soward needs room, more then any half I have ever seen, he struggles when rushed and pressured but thrives if given time, we need someone to mark him, and get in his face, continually remind him they are there and early every time he touches the ball. They have a lot of ball players but not many other genuine kickers. Their back three have speed, and the defense must be up denying them much latitude in the kick returns. If we get in front they will lose it, they will have to deal with a world of mind problems if we can start to get a score on, but we will have to be ready because they will be desperate. Best thing is with no Matai we can put the pressure on and hope they fall apart, want to take the biff and implode.

if we can get in the sheds at half time with an 8-10point lead.. we are a chance their record when not leading at halftime is poor..

I think we need to stifle play - find touch as often as possible, do a bulldogs and stay down - to prevent the game from flowing and the Dragons getting in their normal groove... AND I agree... we also gotta bash 'em. We do all that and limit dropped balls in attack I think our chances will increase.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
If Chris Bailey pulls out his A Game he could be our match winner

I have every confidence Chris Bailey will deliver a stunning performance.

One thing I can guarantee: he will hit the line and turn and pass to no-one, turning over possession.

A siege mentality will result in Manly getting flogged, thats for sure.

I think they have to play two types of games. Solid 6 tackle attack with dummy half attack 4th and 5th followed by a strong kick. Defense straight and in their face (thats the hard bit).

Wait for errors, and when in the opposite half, take risks and go for the line.

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4