Tagataese to Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow, another 2 high quality acquisitions LOL. Wooden spoon again ad 2 more careers destroyed, will these players ever learn?

Tagatese has the occasional big hit in him, but he can't defend for his life in general.

They are going for anyone on the market and not go for specific postion. The Sharks are a joke and should be thrown out of the comp......

Another player switching teams mid-season. I dislike this aspect of NRL. Again the AFL makes the NRL look novices in administration.

The Who said:
Another player switching teams mid-season. I dislike this aspect of NRL. Again the AFL makes the NRL look novices in administration.

organising a meat raffle in a pub full of drunks would make the nrl look like novices.I was gonna use the federal govt as a comparison,but they actually make the nrl look good!!

Rambo1987 said:
They are going for anyone on the market and not go for specific postion. The Sharks are a joke and should be thrown out of the comp......
This is fact- they already have a decent pack but need a hooker (De Goiss might be back there) - way better than what they have now. Need a decent half & buy 2nd rate fowards & pay overs on reject backs. Apart from Gardner nothing out wide at all.....

the only big hits he makes are on ball players after getting rid of the ball. perhaps he should consier hitting the receiver and stopping the play

I have no problems with teams releasing, trading or signing new players mid-season, adds a bit of unpredictability to the league.

Tagatese is a god awful player though, can't play to save his life. Too slow for the centers, not strong or tough enough for the back row & not skillful enough to play either position. He'll be out of the league in a couple of years (surprised he's lasted this long TBH).

I heard an interview with their coach the other day saying that they were in $ difficulty for the next year at least - therefore why they sign players like robson

I'm pretty sure Tagatese will play prop for them next season. It's weird, they have a decent nucleus of a team, they are just terrible.

01. Nathan Gardner
02. Dean Collis
03. Colin Best
04. Ben Pommeroy
05. John Williams
06. Albert Kelly
07. Wade Graham
08. Sam Tagatese
09. Paul Aiton
10. Johnny Mannah
11. Anthony Topou
12. Jeremy Smith
13. Paul Gallen

14. John Morris
15. Josh Cordoba
16.????
17.????

But they will have Jeff Robson, Tim Smith & Scott Porter to juggle to see who will grab the halves spot.

They should have kept Cuthbo - LoL

Yeah they definately need some outside backs. They are sort of the new souths aren't they. On the other hand, anyone bagging a player for going there is an idiot. As a player, you have to go where the vacancies and the paycheck are. Sometimes it may not be the best club in the league but at least it's still first grade. Good luck Sam. You probably still get paid more than the whinging w**kers on here!

generally right Fonz, there would be a lot of guys post on here that earn more than the league minimum of 55k.

but yeah they (players) are in a business, and if they can get paid more elsewhere good on them.

If Tagatese plays prop I may die of laughter. Imagine him trying to stop Rose, Choc or Kingdog up in the guts.

Apparently Tupou is getting released as well. I'd love for us to pick him up for the right price (which is unlikely), he had all the makings of a fantastic player before the Sharks ruined him.

I think that the Sharkies can actually do alright if they can keep their 1, 6, 7 & 9 on the field as we saw early this year. It's going to be a lot harder for them without Snowden & Douglas though.

Does anyone know anymore about the DeGois to the Sharks rumor that was going around a while back? I had heard that it was all but done but I was talking to some Newwy supporters recently who seemed to think that DeGois was theirs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6