Tagatese and Ryan James

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Sam Tagatese and Ryan James were easily the best the Titans had to offer against us, like man they're tough, strong and can run hard. Would you guys think it might be a good idea to try and sign them into Manly?

Tagatese? All the bloke done all game was a couple of half late hits on a back.I noticed he barely done a hit up so he did'nt let our big boppers get a chance to square up.
If you ask me he's nothing but a reserve grade pussy!!!

Ryan James goes well.Plenty of ticker.
He'd have to get a hair-cut though!...it's just not right when there are those of us that are follically challenged.:(

wombatgc said:
He'd have to get a hair-cut though!...

I heard he had nits!
Someone was yelling it out in the stands on Monday night.
"He's got nits!"

I guess you had to be there but it was quite funny.

Yep Ryan James is a gun, but im with Northern you can keep tagatese he is a cat he was rarely sighted taking the ball up and I didn't see any of his hits on our forwards. Talking about cheap shots what about the one that Bailey put on hoppa. I'm not sure if we play them twice but there could be a square up later in the year.

lismore_fan said:
wombatgc said:
He'd have to get a hair-cut though!...

I heard he had nits!
Someone was yelling it out in the stands on Monday night.
"He's got nits!"

I guess you had to be there but it was quite funny.
Ha ha that was me :)

Tagatese isn't much chop, that's the first time I've ever noticed him in a game to be honest. Ryan James looks like he has a bit of a go, but I've read that the Titans have big raps on him and see him as a long term prsopect as a replacement for Brad Meyers.

tagatese is a cat and james is a cheap shot thug, no to both of them. If they played for Manly they would suffer the same way Matai does, they would spend half their time on the sideline suspended. They only get away with the rubbish because they play for an nrl sweetheart team.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Id be surprised if Foran wasnt thinking twice about playing the short ball, the next time we play the Gold Coast if Tagatese is on the field.

It did seem soft that all Tagatese did was put hits on Foran and the outside backs. Didn't want to put a shot on Rose or any of the bigger guys. Very soft indeed.

My mate was getting worried about all the hits they were putting on and the muscle they were trying to show. But as I said to him, trying to bash teams out of the game can work against you sometimes. You have to convert the constant big hits to points or all you are going to do is tire yourselves out. That is exactly what happened. Tagatese went off looking absolutely shagged, he had rushed up out of the line too many times to put the shot on and could barely walk from it afterwards.

Its too easy to call Tagatese a cat, but I reckon he probably followed his coaches instructions out to perfection.

Those hits on just about any other player maker in the comp would of been the end of them, but not Foran he's too tough. Image Soward or Carney getting smashed like that 3 or 4 times??

Why would you waste the effort in putting a hit on Rose, Kite etc??

Tagatese is a very handy player who can play back row or centre, has always been a big hitter but his attack lacks speed but his style is better suited to the centres.

I don't think he's soft for putting shots on Foran. I'm pretty certain that was his job, he would have been sent out there with the strict instructions of putting the hits on Foran. Tagatese's problem is that he just does very litte, one or two shots a game but doens't make a lot of tackles and does very little with the ball.

Ryan James on the other hand I think has huge potential. He is still only 19 and once he gets a bit fitter he is going to be one of the best props in the league.

It may have been his job, I just think it is soft for someone of his size to only put shots on the smaller guys.

I like a player who puts those shots on anyone of any size

of the 2 James looks like he's got something. tagatese just trying to fire his side up, fair enough! looked like he had some specific instructions to me.

great minds.....

I'm glad someone said it. Some on here have 1 dimensional minds. I'm certain Tagateese's whole job was to get at Foran and DCE. The persistance he showed proved it. How else were they going to try to win?

Tagatese is a grub. Like you all mentioned all he did was put late hits on Foran. In saying this, I believe this was a tactic requested by the coaching staff to rattle him and a cheap, gutless and dangerous one at that. Bailey did the same to young Hoppa and missed time his hit.

When trex came on I was hoping for him to place a hit on tagatese but left wondering.

I think the titans plan to hit foran like that was clever

Pride said:
I think the titans plan to hit foran like that was clever

Not too clever to rush out of his line like that!

Two of the times Foran got hit,his passes set up a try and a line break.I agree he was following directions,but what pissed me off was the cat would'nt take a hit up.I'm sure Gifty was waiting for him too.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6