• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Has now thrown all the toys out of his cot. Parra expected to release him today, and I bet they can't wait to see the back of him. All he needs now is Mundane in his corner offering him career advice. 

Phew, I was about to deride anyone who suggested this rust / cancer play for us, but now realise, everyone whop posts here is WAY too smart for that.

i don't think he is under contract, ( ie -hasnt signed on for 2011 ) ,so tomato boohoo better be careful , he might end up nowhere.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291621597[/time]

and what ?...drugcastle , also happen to find , rabbitoh like room , in the cap ??  FMD

Why would Newcastle want him back?
Remember he accused them of being racist towards him when he use to play there.

As for Cap room I think they still have plenty

Crowe will have him partnering Inglis for sure. Cpl more phone calls to some unofficial sponsors should see Tahu right.

His family are all there Ant.  And he could argue that now that Johns doesn't have a role in the club, he'd feel OK.  I've always seen him as a total grub and a very nasty player.  That's another reason why he'd fit in the Druggo's culture.

I can't stand the bloke, but can sympathise a bit if the reported mental issues are correct

That being said, Kearney will be doing himself a huge favour cutting him loose

The bloke is a tool with the aspiration of becoming a koori spokesperson.Preston ****s all over him as a role model for"his people.Whoever that is as he seems to change his mind every two seconds.Wanker.

Like Inglis,they should hold hands and walk off into the sunset,the game doesnt need either of these 2 attention seekers,man I am over these guys.

Any club thinking about signing him should look at the game he played against the springboks. 

He disgraced the australian rugby jersey that day with his performance

According to the radio this morning, apparently Newcastle would have had him a few months back, but then he closed the door on talks, and they have decided they don't want him now.

I think he is carrying a bit too much baggage now.

Seriously enough about Timana Boohoo

I don't think any clubs wants a guy with that many mental issues and who is also a massive princess.

Drug-castle is a no. Their salary cap is full, they had to squeeze to give Mad Dog McDougall the one more year he was desperate for so definately no Tahu there

Just think he almost came to us with Ben Kennedy a few years back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8