Talk about the footy / sick of rumours thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Sick of all this contract talk. Just watching the Sharks vs Knights game. Nothing has changed the Sharks are still **** we should despatch them Monday week. Don't know what happened to the Queens last night but put a line through them if thats what they are going to serve up. We've just disposed of 2 of the biggest threats who else is there? I have a feeling its going to be the scumdogs and the purple wrestlers again.

RE: Talk about the footy thread

On the sharks game, whether you agree with the dodgy newcastle try or not, I think the TV coverage of Gallen and Archer discussing it was brilliant. You could hear every word clearly. This is what i want more of. Bugger the commentators, we can all see what's happening, i want to hear refs and players. That is what's happening, not someones opinion of what's happening.

I was at the Sydney FC game last night, they should've won 8 - 0 but only got 1 goal from the penalty spot. There's a problem in sky blue this week. I'm glad it's not origin time yet Mick.

Yep dragons are on the way down, have to say the dogs look much better than last year. The sharks were very bad and knights were average.

"This site has been seized by the dept of homeland security blah blah blah"

That's the notice of streams being damned up removing all the fish.

Anyway, anyone pick the dogs to win? How come the queens suck so much?
Most of the underdogs winning this weekend.

Did bennett announcing his move early de-rail the queens that much? If so is it good Des shutup during last year?

Party on.

Until we can convert Foran and Evans to NSWelshmen then the sky blue will continue to have lots of problems. Here's what to pick from Carney,Pierce,Soward,Mullen,Wallace,Campese,Hornby,Anasta,Sandow,
Gidley......**** we have no hope.

We cant even pick Sandow he is a Qlder too.

Talk about the footy thread

mickqld said:
Until we can convert Foran and Evans to NSWelshmen then the sky blue will continue to have lots of problems. Here's what to pick from Carney,Pierce,Soward,Mullen,Wallace,Campese,Hornby,Anasta,Sandow,
Gidley......s**t we have no hope.

Sandows from Qld thank god

lloydy said:
Yep dragons are on the way down, have to say the dogs look much better than last year. The sharks were very bad and knights were average.

That would have to be the most inept performance from the Dragons that I have ever seen. I really don't think that the Dogs were or did anything spectacular as the Dragons made them look good. I'm not saying that anyone has but it was like someone had paid the Dragons to throw the game with all of the stupid mistakes that they displayed last night.

mickqld said:

Mullen and Campo for me, i'd be happy with that. Soward and Pierce aren't too bad though. As long as Choc, Rex and Gal smash it up.

All these away team winning makes me happy we are not at Brookie until Round 5

Duff said:
mickqld said:

Mullen and Campo for me, i'd be happy with that. Soward and Pierce aren't too bad though. As long as Choc, Rex and Gal smash it up.

I hope
Carney can find some form
Before origin I think he would excel

Carney was crap today Mullen not much better Gidley has done a shoulder. Roosters are getting towelled Saints poor maybe Campese and Wallace sheeesh QLD will slaughter us. Forgot Sandow was Qld what about Walsh from Penrith.

mickqld said:
Carney was crap today Mullen not much better Gidley has done a shoulder. Roosters are getting towelled Saints poor maybe Campese and Wallace sheeesh QLD will slaughter us. Forgot Sandow was Qld what about Walsh from Penrith.

Walsh is from newcastle but i think we have better options.

Only 3 teams undefeated after 2 rounds. People will call that an even competition. I would call it piss poor consistency. If storm lose tonight it will be down to us and dogs.
Nice to go to round 8 both undefeated an knock them into a 16 game losing streak

Duff said:
I think the TV coverage of Gallen and Archer discussing it was brilliant. You could hear every word clearly. This is what i want more of. Bugger the commentators, we can all see what's happening, i want to hear refs and players. That is what's happening, not someones opinion of what's happening.

thats what i miss with foxtel now- they used to have the option of listening to the ref all game & no commentators

castle eagle said:
Duff said:
I think the TV coverage of Gallen and Archer discussing it was brilliant. You could hear every word clearly. This is what i want more of. Bugger the commentators, we can all see what's happening, i want to hear refs and players. That is what's happening, not someones opinion of what's happening.

thats what i miss with foxtel now- they used to have the option of listening to the ref all game & no commentators

Yeah, i forgot about that. I used to love that option. Bring it back!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4