talkin sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Just listening to talkin sport and they are being inundated with people saying we were rorted last night-and they are not Manly supporters.Ive never heard so much talk about Melbourne being given a leg up each week.

Tunks and Hughes were banging on about Hikus so called knock on being correct and they are being towelled up by callers.

So the conspiracy theory is alive and well boys!

Just when I was about to put my tinfoil hat into storage as well

TokyoEagle said:
I don't think it is a conspiracy, more that the refs are inept.

I used to think the same , but it just happens way too often now .

Every week it's the same teams getting assisted , and every week its the same teams getting towled up .

Guy from work text me during the game saying how awesome Manly were defending and how the refs were screwing up. He also said today he got a message from his sister who hates Manly saying that we were being robbed, and even on Radio Sport today people were saying the same thing

yeah well a last minute penalty in front of the sticks for Melbourne was bull****. Yeah Kite was offside.. but every team in every close game does it week in week out and they are gutless to blow a penalty unless Melbourne need it.

We are getting some real sympathy. I think we gained alot of respect from opposition supporters with that defensive effort.

Try to listen to this crap show every arvo ..Tunksie and his dopie mate have never and will ever give Manly a rap they claimed we should have been penalized more .Notice not much said about the dogs

Wetpatch said:
Try to listen to this crap show every arvo ..Tunksie and his dopie mate have never and will ever give Manly a rap they claimed we should have been penalized more .Notice not much said about the dogs
They should rename the show Talkin ****.

Moondog said:
Wetpatch said:
They should rename the show Talkin s**t.

I thought that's what the show is called.

Lol @ Hughes. All year he has been saying no team can win it from outside the top 4. Now that the semi's are almost here (and the dogs didnt make the top 4) he is saying he can see a team come from outside the top 4 to win.

If they can do that they will deserve it - probably would have to beat 3 of the top 4, plus of course win their own first semi. Can't see it happening myself.

bones said:
Lol @ Hughes. All year he has been saying no team can win it from outside the top 4. Now that the semi's are almost here (and the dogs didnt make the top 4) he is saying he can see a team come from outside the top 4 to win.

Haven't heard page 64 of the DailyTele much lately. Has Craig disappeared since the dogs went to **** again.

mickqld said:
bones said:

Haven't heard page 64 of the DailyTele much lately. Has Craig disappeared since the dogs went to s**t again.

Haha... No. Craig has probably spat the dummy. A couple of weeks ago I heard him come on and the first thing Hughes said was 'Craig, were you rude to our telephone staff? " Craig said "yes I was" and started to say why, and Hughes butts in and said "well we don't want to speak to you" and cut him off. I haven't heard him on since...lol.

bones said:
mickqld said:
bones said:

Haven't heard page 64 of the DailyTele much lately. Has Craig disappeared since the dogs went to s**t again.

Haha... No. Craig has probably spit the dummy. A couple of weeks ago I heard him come on and the first thing Hughes said was 'Craig, were you rude to our telephone staff? " Craig said "yes I was" and started to say why, and Hughes butts in and said "well we don't want to speak to you" and cut him off. I haven't heard him on since...lol.
That's funny so they only have 4 callers now

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4