Talking up the opposition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I see that we are now doing it, praising Adam Reynolds as if he'll be the next Immortal.
Does this psycho-babble really work?

I see that we are now doing it, praising Adam Reynolds as if he'll be the next Immortal.

I think it does.

It's the same as yelling "He wont pass" or calling out their normal plays at them on the field. It gets in their head and makes them second guess what they are doing.

Des was a master at it. He may have been eccentric, but he wasn't foolish

I think it does.

It's the same as yelling "He wont pass" or calling out their normal plays at them on the field. It gets in their head and makes them second guess what they are doing.

The Who said:

Yes. Look how Daniel Mortimer's and Trent Dogkinsons's careers have kicked on since they were touted as the next big things.

The Who said:

Yes. Look how Daniel Mortimer's and Trent Dogkinsons's careers have kicked on since they were touted as the next big things.

Reynolds is a rookie so at least it may make him a touch complacent reading these wraps. Worth a try.

Reynolds is a rookie so at least it may make him a touch complacent reading these wraps. Worth a try.

bones said:
The Who said:

Not to mention Tim Smith, who found it easier to kick to his outside players rather than pass.

bones said:
The Who said:

Not to mention Tim Smith, who found it easier to kick to his outside players rather than pass.

Daniel said:
I think it does.

Cliffy was a master at it too.

Daniel said:
I think it does.

Cliffy was a master at it too.

Credit where it's due, that Reynolds has been tremendous the times I've seen him on tv.He is also an exceptional goalkicker.

Credit where it's due, that Reynolds has been tremendous the times I've seen him on tv.He is also an exceptional goalkicker.

Syd Southney are returning serve. Saying they want to emulate our success. Funny, they spent all those years bagging Manly as big spenders for tearing clubs like their's apart back in the 70s. Russell's 'Book of Feuds' etc. They've well and truly joined the club. Hasn't earned them much opprobrium from the media though.

Funny that.

Wonder why?

Syd Southney are returning serve. Saying they want to emulate our success. Funny, they spent all those years bagging Manly as big spenders for tearing clubs like their's apart back in the 70s. Russell's 'Book of Feuds' etc. They've well and truly joined the club. Hasn't earned them much opprobrium from the media though.

Funny that.

Wonder why?

Phantar said:

Funny that.

Wonder why?
'opprobrium' - congratulations, you are nominated for best word used in a post, Round 23.
BraVO :)

Phantar said:

Funny that.

Wonder why?
'opprobrium' - congratulations, you are nominated for best word used in a post, Round 23.
BraVO :)

Media isn't interested in everyone being friendly neighbours. That wont sell. Where is the feuds and hatred for raiding the rabbits 40 something years ago. Surely the bottom feeders in the media could dredge something up.

Media isn't interested in everyone being friendly neighbours. That wont sell. Where is the feuds and hatred for raiding the rabbits 40 something years ago. Surely the bottom feeders in the media could dredge something up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6