Tallis Just Rubbished Orfords Medal Win.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone just hear that goose say Orford didnt deserve the Dally M medal, because Slater was clearly the best player in 2008.

The facts are Slater was suspended for foul play that year and thus didnt deserve a best and fairest award just as the Dally M.

If Tallis has any doubts who the best player was in 2008 I suggest he takes a look at a replay of the Grand Final.

Orford didn't hear Tallis, because his premiership ring was obviously clogging his ear.

He's a c#ck smoker of the highest order. He speaks like a moron and his comments are the same. Moronic jibberer.

mickqld said:
He's a cock smoker of the highest order. He speaks like a moron and his comments are the same. Moronic jibberer.
Tallis - a bad advertisement for inbreeding?

Discuss...

The reason Slater lost it was because he ran in and punched Nightingale who was being held by 2 Storm players

Gordon thought that was "weak and un australian" last week lol

The looks on Smith's face when Orford was named the Dally M winner wasn't far behind the 40-0 win for me, was gold

Tallis comes from a state that boos injured players. Why are we taking notice of him again?

Look, it's important not to rubbish a former superstar of the game like Tallis. Especially when he has come this far in life without an IQ - but a reference. There was some conjecture some years ago that he in fact possessed an IQ, possibly even a three-digit one. But it quickly became obvious that the 'IQ' was proceeded by a decimal point. Hence the reference.

Now he just said at half time, and I quote

"Bellamy might pull Cronk off at the 20 minute mark".

I dont want to see that, will Gallop act, think of the kids.

Tallis needs to be charged with bringing sports commentary into disrepute everytime he opens his stupid ****ing mouth.

When he made the NRL board there were numerous people including journalists making public statements about the high level of intelligence Tallis possessed.

mickqld said:
Tallis needs to be charged with bringing sports commentary into disrepute everytime he opens his stupid f**king mouth.

Except when he said Toovs was the toughest player to ever lace on a boot.

I don't rate the Dally M as an award anyway. Its like the Brownlow in the AFL, how can you put so much stock in an award when you think the people giving the votes are clueless most of the time.

As for Orford, he was good in 08 but he picked up some points he wasn't entitled too. Dean Ritchie from the telegraph must have outlayed a motza on him winning the award because he gave him 3 points nearly every contest. The following year although Ox had some shockers he was huge for us in the middle part of the year when we came off the terrible start and managed to climb our way to 5th but he didn't poll nearly as well.

Was he ever there DSM5?

the bloke is a grade A merkin with a face like a smashed crab and the intellegence of a souffs supporter

I don't know why Fox Sport employ Tallis, he is a first class jibberer. He can barely put 2 words together.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Jatz Crackers said:
When he made the NRL board there were numerous people including journalists making public statements about the high level of intelligence Tallis possessed.
Well compared to some Rugby League journalists he is an Ironstein.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7