Team line-ups from NRL website ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

troyoze

Maybe I am just not looking hard enough, but can someone please supply the link for team line-ups round 1 from NRL website ?

Thanks in advance...

The new layout of their site is poo. I couldn't find team lists either.

I agree - as has previously been said in many posts the current NRL site navigation and more importantly the layout of most pages where you can actually get specific information is dreadful.

Last year was very good, this year it is 1 out of 10. How did they get it so incredibly wrong? If it doesn't correct itself after this weekend I will generously give them a few hints.

Its is up & running now on nrl ,new format is pretty easy to use.For u blokes who dont have fox ,all games will be replayed 24 hrs after on the bigpond video ,the resolution is alot better this year ,fullscreen on my monitor is almost tv quality..

Nice idea Flip

I see Aaron has been busy on MSE

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/sea-eagles-lineup.asp

This looks very well done.

Flip. If I write a script will you be able to putuse that each week and it will generate the layout and display for you?

I have no problems with coding this as it will be a great assett to the site.

Other features I am planning is

- "Make your own YART" which will display in similar format :) with featured YAFUST (Yet Another Featured User Submitted Team)

- Submit a ramble (Basically letting users submit ramblings that are displayer like news about games, players etc)

other things fromt he overhaul thread

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4