Team lists :Round 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
great side, would give sene-lefao and j.trbojevic a lot more minutes tho, willy will get tired easy. Hopefully big willy mason has a storm-like game not an eels-like game. Would also like to see t.trbojevic play on the wing half way through the year or in upcoming rounds, Blair is solid but tommy turbo is a gun

Man that doggies pack is big!! We got bullied by parra. How are we going to stand up against this pack? Genuine question.

On Jake T. Any concerns that if he doesn't get enough game time soon we may lose him? Especially with all the talk about signing forwards. Would like Jake and Soggy to have their time.

The stage is set for Feliti Potato , the door is open, opportunity like this are rare in a manly team, if he takes it , his future is set, his net worth will follow. If 2V can get him physiologically prepared for the opportunity he will rise as he has amazing skill, I would like to see a smile on Potato's face. He can turn this into a win win for all. We then only need a good halfback , I truly feel Hodges under Johns can fit the mould. Lets get there on cheer our might boyz into a victory, and emotionally charged one. I like the group talk 2V held after the Drizzle win and the emotion showed by many of the players specifically Snake. Snake should be co-captain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyson Andrews injured too?

That's about 10 out & 2
unhappy campers.

We only know the Hard way @
Manly.

Go well on Friday lads.
cheers

birdman chill on the caps, and yeh j trbojevic should get a good half to himself i think, he wont be scared of the doggies big pack

I think we are going to see a lot of Turbo this week. The kid has a fine motor and could easily do a decent stint on the field. We will need all hands on deck against that Dogs pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6