Team of Thugs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
The Gronk and I were having this discussion over a few beers on Saturday evening. If NSW were to pick a team full of thugs for the second game to bash QLD, who would make the cut???

Obviously needs to be current players.

I'll lock in in Gallen for number 13.

I think that's the problem, there aren't any hard men in NSW at the moment. I can think of a few I'd like to bring out of retirement though.

Is Brad Morrin still going around ? he might be useful to chomp on an arm or leg.

Bryce Gibbs rates himself as an enforcer, but is a powderpuff like White.

Ben Smith from Parra is an angry ant and Brian Norrie would be willing to take a head or two off in exchange for a Blues jumper.

That's about all I can come up with, pretty slim pickings.

Chip & Chase link said:
I think that's the problem, there aren't any hard men in NSW at the moment. I can think of a few I'd like to bring out of retirement though.

Is Brad Morrin still going around ? he might be useful to chomp on an arm or leg.

Bryce Gibbs rates himself as an enforcer, but is a powderpuff like White.

Ben Smith from Parra is an angry ant and Brian Norrie would be willing to take a head or two off in exchange for a Blues jumper.

That's about all I can come up with, pretty slim pickings.

the enforcer is from a bygone era  the last enforcer was tallis..  gallop & every other wanka complaining about the thuggery have killed the enforcer for good..

I'd say enforcer and thug are two slighly different things. We're after thugs here, cheap shot nigglers would be my critera.

Bird would have to be there in 6 and Beau Scott will probably get a go in the centres.

Bryce Gibbs for 8.

Dirty little Sandow can be halfback.

Ennis remains at hooker - no contest.

Backrow of:-

11. Anthony Watmough
12. Greg Bird
13. Paul Gallen

17. Luke O'Donnell

If we are picking on ability to hold the knuckles up, Grothe can have a wing spot based on his Origin effort's a few years back

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6