TEAM R 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BILLY WEEPU

1..TOM
2..JORGE
3..KILLER
4..STEVIE
5..WILLIAME
6..WALKER
7..DCE
8..MYLES
9..API
10..STARLING
11..KAPOW
12..BROWN
13..JAKE
RESERVES
LAWRENCE
PARCEL
GREEN
VAVE

At least BJ and Starling back where they belong. Agree Leary unlucky to be dropped.

Agreed Stuey. BJ and Starling offer a stronger pack. Williame on the wing again ...Gulp. Still think Parcell should start as hooker and add another forward such as Knight to the bench, but Barrett seems intent on keeping two hookers. Not sure why because its the bigger forwards who will need the rest.. Hope its not just a loyalty thing, seeing as he brought Api across with him from Penrith

I liked Vave last week. Even the big Dog forwards couldn't man handle him, he's massive. Just needs to go forward, make his tackles and make no errors.

I'm pleased with TB picking starlo and BJ, Stewart will be a late inclusion so hopefully we won't see Williame again ever and give lavaka a go. Pack looks smick and should cause the Tigers some trouble, a very good choice moving our best forward into lock in Jake, provides ball playing back rower, something we missed in round 1. Taupau to 12 is another TB decision that will go well, he can run off ball from chez and roll over the smaller players. Brown should be benched IMO and have knight there in second row, when Buhrer is back knight drops to bench. Green get rid of him and bring in the real T RED!!!!!

My preference full strength team
1.Stewart
2.Tafua
3.Lyon
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Starling
9.Koroisau
10.Myles
11.Buhrer
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Parcell
15.Lawrence
16.Knight
17.Brown

I would be wasting my time, but would those of a Christian bent amongst us please pray for WillyArmy. As I said before, I will support any young bloke that wears the Maroon and white.

Running on to the field next week knowing what has been said and written about him must be a daunting challenge in itself. By just taking the field he is displaying more courage than I think I possess.

I for one wish him well, and hope he has a blinder.

Wow, surprises in round 1, now changes in Round 2.
Lussick, Leary gone, Starlo and Lawrence in.
Not sure what that means for cohesion but it has to be good for keeping the entire squad motivated, even if in NSW Cup.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6