Team spirit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
We might not agree with the 17 players representing us on a weekly basis,however we must like their spirit. A few teams would've crumbled tonight or would've put this game in the to hard basket, but not this lot. Not alone did they have to fight the score board, a reputable opposition which boasted arguably one of the best halves in Thurston, they also had to overcome some injuries to players,notably Watmough.
Nothing seems to huge an obstacle for these boys, and for that, I must congratulate this mob.
At a time when the game seemed lost the spirit of this team rose ( unfortunately not George) to the occasion. We will lose a few more this season, however on this performance we will win more.
Thanks guys for a great game.

On a side note, Gift once again showed why he should be retained at all costs IMO.

Yerp Gift was great tonight - the more he plays each week the fitter he gets… i love his quicker runs and passes to Killer…he is just like another halfback and then the next play he can do a decent hit up and take on the tough stuff….this guy is a must in our team.

The pleasing aspect of last night was that despite personnel and positional changes, Manly's attack was almost unaffected. :angel:

The defensive lapses on the LHS is a mystery, as those Players are the same make up as last year :huh:

After Choc went off they lifted, so maybe they rely on him too much, but his dodgy left arm was letting him down. Hope that Choc stays away from SOO :cool:

We really missed DCE's positional kicking though and had to work ourselves out of our half the hard way.

It was a brave effort and Foz and Snake really were massive in the last 20 minutes for us last night.

We missed the polish that DCE gives us at the end of a set.

The team trusts that it can win from anywhere but we must do better cause better teams that the cows will punish us.

Team spirit is exactly what we were lacking last night. Horrible shirt grabbing defence. No one was talking out there. People saying we need gifty more than dce are joking themselves. We looked lost without him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6