Team v Cows

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 David Williams
6 Kieran Foran
7 Peta Hiku
8 Brenton Lawrence
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brent Kite
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Justin Horo
13 Glenn Stewart

Interchange
14 Richie Fa'aoso
15 George Rose
16 James Hasson
17 Ligi Sao

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Interesting to see Hiku at 7. Keen to see Sao have a run.

Hiku won't play 7

Not sure exactly what the shuffle will be but Hiku to FB and Stewart halves seems the most likely. Also an option of Lyon to 6, Taufua centre and Hiku wing

With all the injuries we have.. that is a pretty good bench!

Who said we have no depth. Not sure about Hiku at half. Does he have a kicking game? Odd choice. Surely Lyon to 5/8 and Foran to half makes more sense with Hiku at centre. Or a straight swap for Chisholm.

Good to see Buhrer start.

Reckon it'll be Lyon and Foran interchanging 6 & 7 depending on which side it is. Hiku : centre.

Any news re Glenn Stewart's eye?

Now that’s a great looking team... and bench. From “lightweight” forwards to a monster pack in less than a week. Hopefully big George is ok and hopefully the eels have played us into some good attacking form. Re Hiku...I would say just a switch with Jamie at right centre. Minimal disruption. Well done Tooves.....now go fire them up. Manly by +26....and Gift to score one under the posts!!

Would love to see Brett having a run at 5/8 to see how he goes.
Might also answer a few questions moving forward.
That said, he is so important at the back, and it is crazy weakening one position to "possibly" strengthen another.

manlyfan76 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
manlyfan76 said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Reckon it'll be Lyon and Foran interchanging 6 & 7 depending on which side it is. Hiku : centre.

Any news re Glenn Stewart's eye?

He's not looking too good.

He is through one eye.

Why are you looking at him through one eye?

I see what you guys are doing here. You could teach me a thing or two about bad puns, maybe I could be your pupil!

You would have to think though that Glenn is asking should IRISk permanent damage. Hopefully he says I Retina can (sorry too far) cornea forgive me?

Not a bad looking side despite all the disruption through origin and injuries. Lyon to 5/8, Foz 7 Hiku in the centres.
Can't wait to see Ligi Sao have a run I've been waiting for the big guy to field the side since season start. Hope he rips in.

Hiku may play in the halves as picked. I think Tooves would rather only make one change in the backline rather than shift everyone from theyre normal spots.

Hiku has played 5/8 in the 20's and maybe in reserves this year for a game or 2. I think he will play in the halves as named.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4