Team v panffers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
MANLY SEA EAGLES
1 Brett Stewart, 2 Michael Robertson, 3 Steve Bell, 4 Steve Matai, 5 David Williams, 6 Steve Menzies, 7 Matt Orford ©, 8 Brent Kite, 9 Matt Ballin, 10 Josh Perry, 11 Luke Williamson, 12 Glenn Hall, 13 Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14 Heath L'Estrange, 15 Mark Bryant, 16 Adam Cuthbertson, 17 Jack Afamasaga; Reserves: 18 Jeff Robson, 19 Phil Morwood

So the serious question of the day is, which two players do you think will drop off the bench ???

;D

Robson and Moorwood CAN NOT PLAY FIRST GRADE

Personally i'll think we'd do better playing with 16 players and dropping Afa as well

Its a tough call. I would have to drop off Deadwood then flip a coin for Robson and Half a sanga

Though I put myself through the pain of watching the game again and was surprised how much time both Ballin and LeSnack spent on the field at the same time.

I think the idea was to get them sharing the 6 role. I forgot to take note of how long Robson was on for and can't bare to watch it again to chekc

Dan link said:
Its a tough call. I would have to drop off Deadwood then flip a coin for Robson and Half a sanga

Though I put myself through the pain of watching the game again and was surprised how much time both Ballin and LeSnack spent on the field at the same time.

I think the idea was to get them sharing the 6 role. I forgot to take note of how long Robson was on for and can't bare to watch it again to chekc

he was hooked after about 60 minutes

I am amazed to say this but I am delighted that Willo will be back. With no Stewart, Choc or Willo we lacked the punch we normally have in defence!!!

DVS Matt link said:
Robson and Moorwood CAN NOT PLAY FIRST GRADE

Personally i'll think we'd do better playing with 16 players and dropping Afa as well

I was kidding about which 2 players.

Agree about sanga. Disappointing.

I can't believe that I am glad to have Willo back in the side this week.

Robson, Deadwood and halfa sanga made him look like a champion player last week.  

Surely we have someone better than half a sanga?  What about Wells?  I assume Mauro is injured?

Fulton link said:
any chance of selling robson  to a french rugby side?

Sure.  He could play in between Jerry Collins and SBW at toulon.  :D :D :D :D

Saw reading another forum earlier that Watmough has had some floating bone removed and should be back for Storm

I don't think Afa had a great game on Sunday, but i don't think he was as terrible as is being made out either

Stats aren't everything, but on those, he had a reasonable, if not busy, game

in 45 mins, 6 hitups for 53m, 17 tackles and 2 misses

To measure that against someone comparable, Glenn Hall

33mins, 5 hitups for 47m, 20 tackles and 2 misses

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9