Team V storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
Looking towards our game agaisnt the storm ! Im hoping our SOO boys back up again as our game is on the Monday night (Blessing in disguise) Word is Wolfman will be right ? Can anyone clarify this ?

Most of our games are quite important to where we finish now, our games against the scum and roosters are vital.

I keep tossing up the wing position, Oldie had a great game against the dragons and made alot of good reads in defence that i hadnt seen from him before. Hopefully he can pull a finger out. Whare to cover matai, and ive dropped tafua, hasnt done anything wrong i just believe that Oldie can add something that he cant, im et to identify it !

Stewart
Williams
Lyon
Whare
Oldfield
Foran
DCE
King
Ballin
Kite
Watmough
Harrison
Stewart

Buhrer
Galuvou
Rose
Lussick

Still a nice looking team with a few people out. Given both clubs have a few backing up, but at least its a 5 day turn around.

I think we will win because:

Manly and cronulla are the only 2 teams to loose to parra.

Cronulla the only team to beat the scum,

So applying this logic manly will beat the scum.

I like your logic, really hoping Darcy steps up again, its time for him to shine, id even consider having him start in the second row !

There are injury concerns still over Foran, Buhrer, Choc and Wolfman. We'd be extremely lucky if all of them were right.
The team posted was our best in the circumstances. Certainly Oldfield deserves his spot over Tafua, especially with Melb sure to pepper the wings with bombs.

Especially if (as is rumoured) they decide to rest their Origin Stars.

Personally I hope they don't as we need to see where we really are in the comp against the front runners.

BUT if they do that then 2 points is 2 points, and we need it more than they do!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Especially if (as is rumoured) they decide to rest their Origin Stars.

Personally I hope they don't as we need to see where we really are in the comp against the front runners.

BUT if they do that then 2 points is 2 points, and we need it more than they do!!

Why do we need to see where we are with the front runners mid season? I hope they rest the Origin players and we pick up the 2 points. We can worry about seeing where we are with the top sides at finals time.

The Who said:
There are injury concerns still over Foran, Buhrer, Choc and Wolfman. We'd be extremely lucky if all of them were right.
Foz said to me on Sunday he's OK and just needs match fitness. Buhrer said he's fine. Wolfman said he'd be right for the Storm game. As for Choc, who knows, and I don't think even he does.

Why would they rest their Origin players??? Its a 5 day turnaround, id understand it if it was a 1 or 2 day turnaround, but 5 days should be adequate rest IMO.

the mauler said:
Why would they rest their Origin players??? Its a 5 day turnaround, id understand it if it was a 1 or 2 day turnaround, but 5 days should be adequate rest IMO.

Are you sure they are not being rested from SOO 2 & will then play against Manly?? ;-)

the mauler said:

they are 6 points clear of 2nd place

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
the mauler said:

they are 6 points clear of 2nd place
I'm torn on this. If it was any other club I'd say they would rest their players. But will they do it and gift manly who is one of their biggest threats 2 competition points.

Eagles2nv said:
Still a nice looking team with a few people out. Given both clubs have a few backing up, but at least its a 5 day turn around.

I think we will win because:

Manly and cronulla are the only 2 teams to loose to parra.

Cronulla the only team to beat the scum,

So applying this logic manly will beat the scum.

hahaha, good positive thinking there Eagles 2.......

I have one similar to yours:

We beat them at Brookvale last year and so by logic, we will beat them again........hahahaha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4