Team Vs Raiders?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kue

Reserve Grader
God help us if Lyon and Matai are not available.

Mateo and Starling look unlikely, not sure whether that is a negative or not at this point.

Preferential.

1. Stewart
2. Williams
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Hiku
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Burgess
9. Ballin
10. Lui
11. Buhrer
12. Symonds
13. Mateo

14. Trbojevic
15. Mason
16. Sao
17. Hodges

18. Williame

Probable.

1. Stewart
2. Blair
3. Lyon
4. Williame
5. Hiku
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Burgess
9. Ballin
10. Mason
11. Buhrer
12. Mateo
13. Lui

14. Sene-Lefao
15. Trbojevic
16. Symonds
17. Horo

18. Sao

I'm just gonna put you on ignore for being so stupid as to start a next week team line up thread 1 hour after a game.

Keep churning those 25 posts out.

I'm just gonna put you on ignore for being so stupid as to start a next week team line up thread 1 hour after a game.

Keep churning those 25 posts out.
Can't he have an opinion? Your solution is to put people on ignore (think I am as well). Just because he has 25 posts doesn't mean he should have to read your stupid garbage!

Yeah, now is not a time to be talking about possible positive changes just time to cry over the bad things that have already happened. Lets hope we keep doing the same things expecting different results so we can have an abundance of reasons to dwell on failures next week against a team the that put more points on the Dragons than Manly managed to muster.

1)Stewart
2)Blair
3)Brayden Wiliame
4) Hiku
5)Wolfman
6)Mateo
7)DCE
8)Burgess
9)Ballin
10)Jake T
11)Buhrer
12)T Red
13)Lui
14) JSL
15) Mason
16) Sao
17) Hodges

It's time to give Killer Matai Starling a rest and be 100%,time to wield the axe and give Foran the flick for team harmony the guy is a cancer for the team going forward

1)Stewart
2)Blair
3)Brayden Wiliame
4) Hiku
5)Wolfman
6)Mateo
7)DCE
8)Burgess
9)Ballin
10)Jake T
11)Buhrer
12)T Red
13)Lui
14) JSL
15) Mason
16) Sao
17) Hodges

It's time to give Killer Matai Starling a rest and be 100%,time to wield the axe and give Foran the flick for team harmony the guy is a cancer for the team going forward

I'm in favour of that lineup. If Foran keeps looking disinterested then we must have the balls to drop him to NSW cup. He needs to know that he can only still play first grade with us if he is willing to put in. Otherwise he can enjoy wasting away in the lower grades.

The only time since August that I have seen Foz play well was for NZ in the Four Nations.

Not to put a too fine a point on it but his form for Manly has been sub par. He looked disinterested at best tonight, like he'd already won this weekend with the Speels last night. Just looking at his body language shows that he doesn't want to be here. And if that is the case it can do nothing but hurt the team.

Beware Parra-doesn't-matta fans. If King Arthur is sacked before Foz gets there next year then expect more of what we are seeing now. Especially since Arthur seems to be the main reason that he is joining your club (other than the gross overs the Speels are paying for him).

At his best he is very good, that I won't deny. But he is not a creative half and a lot of times he plays more like a lock than a 5/8.

Foran playing like a lock worked when we had Gifty because Gift played like an extra 5/8. It balanced things out.

In this current Manly squad, unless its Mateo playing lock like an extra 5/8, Foz playing like an extra lock isn't going to work. And as good as he is DCE can't carry the play making load on his own.

And I say he plays like an extra lock because he often runs at the defence like a forward.

Mary had the plums to bench Merrin until he proved he's invested in this year. Tooves for all his heart as a player is clearly lacking them when it comes to Foz.

Mary had the plums to bench Merrin until he proved he's invested in this year. Tooves for all his heart as a player is clearly lacking them when it comes to Foz.

Or hoping by playing him he will still be there at years end!

Stewart
Williams
Williame
Matai
Hiku
Foran
Cherry
Burgess
Ballin
Mason
Symonds
Buhrer